Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke - signs until end 2025! Runner up in the 2022 Syd Barker Medal Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just waiting for the day we’re ten goals down at halftime and he single handedly brings us back, to win the game.
The boy is the truth.
For those who remember, he's done it before. No doubt he'll do it again.

No. I believe I quoted King Corey.

OK, clearly there's been some error in understanding.

It is understanding that makes it possible for a person like me to tolerate a person such as yourself.

This thread is turning into a rom-com.

SLF and GG having a little back and forth "You've got Mail" style.

By the end of the film they'll be going at it.

Oh dear, that you don't get the movie reference in my post should be enough for de-modding.

If he does play (90% chance for mine), it will be interesting to see him battle Cerra and Brayshaw.

Well, he played R1 last year on the back of his junior career. This year he’s a year older and stronger with a very solid pre-season under his belt. I would suggest that if he doesn’t play first up this season, it’s, arguably, a significant step backwards for Luke. I know we’ve introduced new blood in the middle, but still...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can we get this thread back on track please? o_O
ActualBewitchedGonolek-size_restricted.gif

Roo Beauty

Norm Smith Medallist
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well, he played R1 last year on the back of his junior career. This year he’s a year older and stronger with a very solid pre-season under his belt. I would suggest that if he doesn’t play first up this season, it’s, arguably, a significant step backwards for Luke. I know we’ve introduced new blood in the middle, but still...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Definitely won’t be his fault if he isn’t picked.

More likely that LDU plays on a McLuggage or Berry. Raynor will still be playing in the forward line this year.
Absolutely agree. I'm just saying that I hope that overall LDU has more impact in the game. Very early in both careers but I reckon LDU will begin to show the footy world this year that we got the better player in the draft long term. Raynor will be a great player I'm sure but Lukey boy is going to be something special.

No pressure...... ;)

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Absolutely agree. I'm just saying that I hope that overall LDU has more impact in the game. Very early in both careers but I reckon LDU will begin to show the footy world this year that we got the better player in the draft long term. Raynor will be a great player I'm sure but Lukey boy is going to be something special.

No pressure...... ;)

Too true.

I still think Luke has the greater upside.

I don’t think Raynor will ever become a full time mid. I think he’ll end up a De-Goey type, 30-40 goals a year! which is nothing to be sneezed at. But could really see Luke becoming an explosive game breaking mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back