Preseason 1: East Fremantle v Peel Thunder

Event Location: New Choice Homes Park

Event Description:
East Fremantle v Peel Thunder
Match Times:
9am Colts
11.30am Reserves
2.15pm League
Bar, Food & Coffee facilities will be open.
Entry is free!

In the unlikely case that someone didn't hear this. Cox has the 4 week hammy and Taberner 3
I am picturing Cam Mac using a Homer Simpson voice stating," De Fault the 2 greatest words in the English language" or something to that effect in the episode Homer was an astronaut

Preseason 1: East Fremantle v Peel Thunder

Event Location: New Choice Homes Park

Event Description:
East Fremantle v Peel Thunder
Match Times:
9am Colts
11.30am Reserves
2.15pm League
Bar, Food & Coffee facilities will be open.
Entry is free!
They probably should have put the date on that :) Pretty certain it is Saturday isn't it?

East Freo grabbed a couple of ex-Peel players in Alexander Bray and Michael Tassone. They've got a mix of experienced and young talls that I'm interested in following... Captain Jono Griffin, big Loersch, Strnadica, Dillon O'Reilly and Chris Scott. Hope they are a bit more competitive this season with Kody Manning coming in to their midfield. Is Boerkhurst still playing with them and back from his injury?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any regular training watchers able to give me a run down on how young Lachie Schulz has been going?

Honestly, if we can somehow win round 1, we'll be in a terrific position to b 3-0 and getting close to a fully available squad in round 4, with Blakely possibly the only one still missing (hoping SHilly back by then, Bennell and Sandi I have written off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back