Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tip from Pete Evans...

tumblr_poa0v636Ey1v4jso4_1280.jpg
Not untrue though

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That bloke is a Grade A ****wit. It's a miracle that he's paid to be on TV.

It doesn't come across on TV. He manages to leave his personal opinions and prejudice behind when he is on MKR whenever I have seen it. For lack of a better way to say it, he is good at his job there.

Brigadier douche in his personal life, but as a food judge on a tv show you wouldn't guess how militantly whacked he is.

Ben Mendeolsohn should be in every single studio blockbuster and he should bust out the strine every single time farken...

View attachment 634964

I really like Ben as an actor

But an alien sounding like they are from Salisbury was a little off putting

Totally expected him to change into a dude wearing flannel for half the movie

Last edited:
I really like Ben as an actor

But an alien sounding like they are from Salisbury was a little off putting

Totally expected him to change into a dude wearing flannel for half the movie

It was f@%king awesome, especially:

'That's not a cat - that's a Flerken."

Adelaide for the 1970's, Tasmania for the 1950's. No surprise they are the second bottom and bottom states respectively for being self-sufficient and most in need of Commonwealth money.
Yeah, nothing to do with population, historical migration and natural resources or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'You're hired for this multi million dollar role in this huge franchise. Sign here. Oh, and you'll have to wear coloured contacts too to honor the source material.'

'Do I have to?'

'... Nah it's not that important.'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Version I heard was that director/producer felt that the contact lenses took to much emotion out of the expressions etc for the actors.

I can't think of many people to benefit more than right place, right time, right age, right look, than Daniel Radcliffe.

That, and his mum’s a casting agent.

I can't think of many people to benefit more than right place, right time, right age, right look, than Daniel Radcliffe.

At around the fifth Harry Potter movie it started to become pretty obvious he can't act but it was too late, and he started to change physically and not look much like the book Harry Potter at all.

I like him though, comparative to how most child stars grow up he seems fairly laid back and willing to take the piss out of himself. Maybe it's because he's English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back