twilight grand final is coming boyos

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha

Looks like it's you that'll have to EAD

AFL Grand Final set to stay in traditional timeslot

A meeting of the AFL commission at Docklands on Thursday thrashed out the matter, and it is believed a twilight start time for the match was rejected.
https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-14/afl-grand-final-to-stay-in-traditional-timeslot

Up yours, Kram

Suck on that, Bomberboyokay
Your melts and tears are in the post, it not a matter of IF, but when it will happen!

Moving a day game to night just for fireworks and a crap light show is stupid. As I've said before it doesn't matter what time it is, Meatloaf (or other similar level musos) will still suck.

The game is the main event, just have Mike Brady sing pre game. If that doesn't get you excited then you're a fair weather football supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god common sense prevailed. Hopefully this idea will be benched for at least another decade now, why have the same discussion every year? Supporters have spoken, commission has voted Gil and his channel 7 mates can get stuffed.

I think it's a s**t scared decision.

Previously they haven't been afraid to tell us what we should be thinking RE: Adam Goodes, the YES logo change etc etc.

I think it's smart that they are listening to the majority of fans that do not want the grand final to be moved from the 2:30 time slot. I mean they should never have moved it from a 2:10 bounce either :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back