2019 Rookies

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
He will be because McLean is

Knowing the SC gods llike I do (not that well, but we do have a beer every ow and again) will llikely see the former AFL listed player listed player at $130,000 or more.

Sam Collins wasn't listed last year, nor was he even ******* drafted and the arseholes listed him at a similar price to a top 10 draftee

Knowing the SC gods llike I do (not that well, but we do have a beer every ow and again) will llikely see the former AFL listed player listed player at $130,000 or more.

Sam Collins wasn't listed last year, nor was he even ******* drafted and the arseholes listed him at a similar price to a top 10 draftee

I'm hoping he's 102k because I'd already based my structure around having a second 102k rookie, but I reckon he'll get some random bump to his price. He was out for 2 years compared to Collins 1 thought wasn't he? So there's still hope.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
20190314_193404.jpg

tenor-29.gif

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
May 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
That sucks, good forward thinking. Would probably pick Atkins and correct to Gibbons if needed R3.

I`d pick Atkins regardless, but out of Gibbons/Hind/Bewley/Hayes if all named I`d choose Gibbons and be prepared to trade to the best performing of those 3 if needed.

My thinking- why not start with the cheapest option - has the highest chance of making $$$

I`d pick Atkins regardless, but out of Gibbons/Hind/Bewley/Hayes if all named I`d choose Gibbons and be prepared to trade to the best performing of those 3 if needed.

My thinking- why not start with the cheapest option - has the highest chance of making $$$

Not if he scores the way he did in the JLT. Also if you have the more expensive player you can easily trade down should they not score well. Otherwise you u have to leave money in the bank in the worst case scenario of him not scoring great and you having to trade up.

So who goes out when Brown in Back. Joyce or Marsh?
Neither if Roberton is no good. But otherwise probably Marsh, Joyce has come on in leaps & bounds this year.

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
May 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Not if he scores the way he did in the JLT. Also if you have the more expensive player you can easily trade down should they not score well. Otherwise you u have to leave money in the bank in the worst case scenario of him not scoring great and you having to trade up.

None of Bewley, Hine and Hayes particularly blew his scoring out of the water.

None of Bewley, Hine and Hayes particularly blew his scoring out of the water.

Which is why I havent picked any of them. Besides Hind, Bewley and Hayes got far less game time and the last 2 most likely wont even be lining up rnd 1 .

Which is why I havent picked any of them. Besides Hind, Bewley and Hayes got far less game time and the last 2 most likely wont even be lining up rnd 1 .
Hind might not play either, seemed to go missing in the second half of both JLT

Wellsy35

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Is he a good shot for best 22 or are there others ahead of him for that defensive forward role?
Considering we trialled Scott Selwood in Atkins’ role for the elimination final last year, it’s safe to say our defensive forward stocks are thin as *.

His main competition would probably be Narkle, Jones or Miers at this stage, and he has runs on the board compared to all of them. As the club really wants to emphasise forward pressure, something we were woeful at last year, the only way I see him getting dropped for any of them is if our scoring dries up and they want more dangerous, crumbing forwards.

To me Constable’s JS is more shaky, but still ok. I think a fit Cockatoo, Scott Selwood or Fogarty push him out, and the Geelong MC really rate Cunico and Parsons as well (they’re more outside players tho). Some strong VFL form from them early + a Barry Crocker from him and he’d be nervous I reckon.

All of the following under $250k players will most likely play round 1:

DEF: Moore, Ridley, Rozee, Collins, Cumming, Scrimshaw, Clark, Duursma, McKay, Hore

MID: Cousins, Walsh, Davies-Uniacke, Butters, Constable, Scott, Atkins

FWD: Setterfield, Burgess, Balta, Drew, Petruccelle, Parker

Decent pool. Any I should remove or add?

Back