Toast Welcome to St Kilda Jonathon Marsh

Remove this Banner Ad

The kid can play.

Good luck to Marshy. Wish him well at the Saints.

If his head is in the right place this time around, you guys will have gotten a steal. His kicking is a little suspect, but his athleticism is second to none, and his speed is ridiculous when he puts the afterburners on, especially for a KPP.

He has great on-field leadership too. He was the defensive general of the Pies VFL team before he started playing regular senior footy. I would have welcomed him back with open arms to the Pies. Much better player than that coke head Murray.

Thanks for the positivity guys.
At this stage, with the careers of Paddy and Robbo up in the air, we can do with all the good news we can get!

Can someone clear up the details of supplemental picks, is it a one-year rookie contract only/are there extra hoops to jump through to extend said contract?

After watching those videos Marsh reminds me of the way Shaun McKernan moves - very mechanical and clunky in his actions. I wonder if the club now regrets delisting Goddard?

Looks a million times faster than Goddard.

After watching those videos Marsh reminds me of the way Shaun McKernan moves - very mechanical and clunky in his actions. I wonder if the club now regrets delisting Goddard?

I doubt it.
I’m sure they don’t take these decisions lightly. Marsh has played AFL, has got the speed Goddard didn’t have, and a bit more experience.

On top of this, he knows how lucky he is to have been given another chance, he’s going to bust a gut - that’s a figure of speech, footy gods!

I doubt it.
I’m sure they don’t take these decisions lightly. Marsh has played AFL, has got the speed Goddard didn’t have, and a bit more experience.

On top of this, he knows how lucky he is to have been given another chance, he’s going to bust a gut - that’s a figure of speech, footy gods!

No pressure on those footy gods, but I expect full retribution for the s**t preseason we have been dished out by making Marsh the greatest Saints player in history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9i6zr8.jpg

Friend is a big Pies fan. Rates him highly from his Collingwood days, one knock on him was his kicking. Super quick apparently, very good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back