I'll be having a shuey when I win it all too! :moustache:
giphy.gif

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Would it be the end of the world if I took all of Sloane and Crouch bros in the one team? Or overkill?

Sloane looks too cheap to pass up and he has 8 of the first 13 games at AO. Dominates at AO so makes it very tempting as I see value in all those blokes and their fixture basically guarantees them a top 4 spot this year

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Would it be the end of the world if I took all of Sloane and Crouch bros in the one team? Or overkill?

Sloane looks too cheap to pass up and he has 8 of the first 13 games at AO. Dominates at AO so makes it very tempting as I see value in all those blokes and their fixture basically guarantees them a top 4 spot this year
Nope. There's no rules towards this. Just need to be wary of byes.

Ive had Sloane locked away since open. Had Matt for most of that time but have swapped him to Brad allowing me to get Macrae.
If I need cash ill turn Macrae into Matt and go in with Sloane and both the Crouch brothers. Why the feck not...

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool

Ive had Sloane locked away since open. Had Matt for most of that time but have swapped him to Brad allowing me to get Macrae.
If I need cash ill turn Macrae into Matt and go in with Sloane and both the Crouch brothers. Why the feck not...
longestyeahboy.JPG

Jedstar

He'll be back
Jul 21, 2007
Deep in a sea of ennui
AFL Club
Hawthorn
BCrouch or Miles as my M5?

Obviously BCrouch is probably the safer bet however my spidey sense tells me Miles will do well at Gold Coast with not many others to steal points off of him and he could be a tasty POD.

Dom sheed or lachie hunter? Price isn't a problem
Sheed for me 100%. Simply cannot ignore his end of 2018 and his JLT series

Obviously BCrouch is probably the safer bet however my spidey sense tells me Miles will do well at Gold Coast with not many others to steal points off of him and he could be a tasty POD.
Miles did absolutely nothing in the JLT, based on that, you cannot pick him. So has to be Crouch

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks

Miles has looked just about our 4th - 5th best midfielder based on jlt alone.

Behind touk, fiorini, Bowes
Also swallow

Played fairly short game time but when he did was in the middle exclusively.

I don’t know what he scored ac wise but didn’t think he looked particularly good.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
It seems to be a consensus that Fyfe will have a high average but not play 22 games - so how many games make him worthwhile over Neale?

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
It seems to be a consensus that Fyfe will have a high average but not play 22 games - so how many games make him worthwhile over Neale?

Was a fantastic stat that Nat Fyfe HAS NOT ever finished in the top 10 scoring points scorers EVER.

Food for thought.

Bear in mind, this is total points and not average. Has always scored well

(stat taken from a tweet I saw during the week)

Apr 1, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

:) booohaha..Wtf not? :thumbsu:

Back