Status
Not open for further replies.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Not a very good mid season downgrade mind you...

giphy.gif

Many of us will need to re-jig our teams, apparently Roberton set to announce his retirement tomorrow (along with Mccartin)

Damn, that sucks. Had already taken Robbo out but that's terrible news if he and McCartin both have to call it quits on their career so early. Horror start to the year for the Saints and we're still a week away from round 1.

Many of us will need to re-jig our teams, apparently Roberton set to announce his retirement tomorrow (along with Mccartin)
Damn that's very sad for the players and brutal for the Saints, sets them back even more

SC wise, most on here have already ditched Roberton

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
tenor-35.gif

Strong word on our board indicating retirements tomorrow is a very real possibility. Sucks for both the lads but they seriously need to look after their health for their own best interests.

So, who we gonna grab with pick 1 Gresh_Magic ?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
View attachment 635180

Strong word on our board indicating retirements tomorrow is a very real possibility. Sucks for both the lads but they seriously need to look after their health for their own best interests.

So, who we gonna grab with pick 1 Gresh_Magic ?

Roberton doesn't surprise ......but I do find the possibility of McCartin retiring very strange .....unless it also is under medical advice

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Roberton doesn't surprise ......but I do find the possibility of McCartin retiring very strange .....unless it also is under medical advice

I have no idea as to the circumstances but it could be his family don't want to see him get hurt again. Could be he still has ongoing issues. Who knows

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I have no idea as to the circumstances but it could be his family don't want to see him get hurt again. Could be he still has ongoing issues. Who knows
A sad loss if he does retire .....was looking the best I'd seen him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back