Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Villa, McLaren F1, ENG
Bulldogs new away strip
View attachment 634077
(edit)
Who wore it better ..... View attachment 634081
ywfNVrRNrVhC0.gif

Spotted at Alberton on a rack with training guernseys. Looks like legit game guernseys considering where the OAK logo is.

Attachments

• PB.JPG
    PB.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 396
Any anniversary for Port this year? Only reason why the bars could show up again this year
Next year is the 150th and from what's been reported so far Collingwood aren't going to budge. I recently spoke to someone at the club who said Cos Cardone (board member, channel 9 exec) is trying to wear down Eddie so we can wear it around 5 times next season for various home games/celebrations.

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Eddie can get stuffed quite frankly.

If Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool can all co-exist in the biggest sporting league on the planet with more or less the same shirt, Collingwood and Port can co-exist with black and white stripes that look completely different from one another.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Next year is the 150th and from what's been reported so far Collingwood aren't going to budge. I recently spoke to someone at the club who said Cos Cardone (board member, channel 9 exec) is trying to wear down Eddie so we can wear it around 5 times next season for various home games/celebrations.

Personally I don’t see how or why Collingwood block it:

1: Port understand they cannot change there name to the magpies.

2: Prison bar jumper is a lot different to Stripes.

3: Whilst I understand the VFL is the competition the AFL is born out of, Port as an SANFL club deserve to wear their jumper when not playing Collingwood.

Little bit of common sense needs to prevail here, just feel this is a 5 year old spoilt brat position being taken by Collingwood.

Eddie can get stuffed quite frankly.

If Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool can all co-exist in the biggest sporting league on the planet with more or less the same shirt, Collingwood and Port can co-exist with black and white stripes that look completely different from one another.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
We are more than willing to use a teal clash strip if we ever played against Collingwood too.

I apologise if I'm going slightly off topic here. But if someone is watching TV and sees Port Adelaide vs Brisbane at Adelaide Oval on the TV guide that should clear up any confusion for a run of the mill footy fan.

1: Port understand they cannot change there name to the magpies.
Yep that's not an issue for us and probably never will be. I'm fine with the power nickname or just being called Port Adelaide with no nickname at all.

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
Pls be the end. Puma pls save us.
Pls be the end. Puma pls save us.
isc puma or under armour

reckon it will be puma due to liddle. old blues ceo would have made sure they signed a 10 year deal with Nike

the comments made by the pres at the members forum about re signing with Nike appear to have been a mistake

Nike will probably disappear from the afl for a little while and then come back (hopefully without the iron on sponsors logos)

Sep 8, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
isc puma or under armour

reckon it will be puma due to liddle. old blues ceo would have made sure they signed a 10 year deal with Nike

the comments made by the pres at the members forum about re signing with Nike appear to have been a mistake

Nike will probably disappear from the afl for a little while and then come back (hopefully without the iron on sponsors logos)
I,m surprised Carlton's other sponsors haven't stipulated that they aren't iron on. It makes them look cheap and nasty when they're signage cracks and tears

hitthepost

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Actually pretty neutral
Lions' red jumper with white shorts makes it to the season launch. Is this regular?

Attachments

• IMG_20190315_155328.jpg
    IMG_20190315_155328.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 1,283
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back