Training 2019 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Regardless of the outcome, the club needs its supporters now more than ever. Time to stick fat, grab a membership (if you haven’t already) and show the playing group, and the club that we’re in it with them.
It’s hard work supporting St. Kilda but it isn’t out livelihood like it is there’s.
See you all at Marvel Stadium next Sunday.

Just wanted to come past and say get well to Dylan, absolutely crap situation but his health is by far and away the most important thing.

I really hope it all gets worked out and he returns to the footy field. Great player and seems like a top guy too.

Sort of good news. Not retired but out for 2019 with Saints to add some spud to replace him for the year.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unfortunately just seems like Robbo is hoping that the medicos will change their mind. To sit out the entire season again, surely he must see the writing on the wall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My read on it is the club has done Robbo a solid by retaining him on the list instead of forced retirement. Ensures Robbo gets 100% 2019 salary & not a percentage.

I think it is win win. We can use him around the club as a coach and we don't have the more devastating effect on morale that retirement would do.

Regardless of the outcome, the club needs its supporters now more than ever. Time to stick fat, grab a membership (if you haven’t already) and show the playing group, and the club that we’re in it with them.
It’s hard work supporting St. Kilda but it isn’t out livelihood like it is there’s.
See you all at Marvel Stadium next Sunday.
The club always need us. And we will always stand by them. But it's about time we get rewarded. I'm actually getting worried now that I may never see a flag and that reality is to much to comprehend.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The club always need us. And we will always stand by them. But it's about time we get rewarded. I'm actually getting worried now that I may never see a flag and that reality is to much to comprehend.
This will be my 47th consecutive year as a member and I'm yet to see a flag.

I've also never rooted a supermodel.

Life is tough and doesn't always pan out as we'd like it to.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I get this. I ECO during last season, not because of the on field s**t, the off field crap got to me. I am lucky enough that my other passion Leeds are flying and I have got right into supporting them(watch every game etc) compared to previous seasons.

I still have my membership. I’ll still go next week. But I am finding it tough to feel connected to the passion I previously had for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back