The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would your ranking of CM group SM out of Wolves, Chelsea & Spurs?

I think Chelsea have the best group of players, but as you say they aren't being used right, so..? I don't know. Spurs and Chelsea are both streets ahead of Wolves though. I don't know why you're so heavily overrating Wolves other than that they beat you and raise their game against the big clubs. For every result against a Chelsea, they're also failing to score/losing against a Huddersfield..

Wolves have a lot of improvement as a club to do to crack the top 6. But their central midfield group is as good as the sides in the 4-6th range. It’ll be no surprise if Dendoncker and Neves are targeted by bigger clubs

View attachment 635256
death toll from Qatar world cup construction..
what the hell is going on?

Sports washing is what is happening.

See below:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...t-clubs-champions-league-owners-sponsors-uefa

More football fans need to speak up against this.

Credit Bayern fans - there was a strong backlash from their fans about sponsorship being sourced from Qatar and they are not even owned by them.

Others will defend the actions of their owners to the hilt no matter what the circumstances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine complaining about Jesse Messi's dancing and then your striker celebrates with a mask. The campaigner had a bag of fancy dress behind the goal hahaha

uCuFyuBz1p3IiPR0B8YFYS9bEvs=.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back