Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee looks like Manafort will never be released. Even if his friend of 38 years pardons him for these charges (total of 8 years), he is now facing another 16 State charges for which he can't pardon if found guilty.

Only the best people...:p
Trump is a man of his word. He promised to drain the swamp and the one he's standing in is slowly disappearing.

It's starting to smell a bit.

Dead bodies will be surfacing soon.
It's been on the nose for ages.
The way I think it's going to pan out is the alphabet inquisitors will tap Jarvanka on the shoulder and tell them how much s**t they have on Dad ,so help us throw him
under the bus.
If you don't,you're all going under.
As for the dead bodies,at the pointy end($),the bodycount will be zero.

Senate votes to block national emergency, trump can’t be bothered trying to convince them, Couldn’t be more disinterested in actually executing his signature agenda item. What a leader. What a fraud.

Last edited:
Senate votes to block national emergency, trump can’t be bothered trying to convince them, Couldn’t be more disinterested in actually executing his signature agenda item. What a leader. What a fraud.
Whether you are talking about the Senate or the House by comparison Trump is a principled paragon of virtue.

You have got to love a man who can single handedly troll an entire political system.

It is pure genius but this late on in the empires fall - there aren’t many good options.

Whether you are talking about the Senate or the House by comparison Trump is a principled paragon of virtue.

You have got to love a man who can single handedly troll an entire political system.

It is pure genius but this late on in the empires fall - there aren’t many good options.

We always knew trolling is his supporters high water mark.

Yay. Beto's running!

giphy-16.gif

Lol
They went into the backroom to put together a condemnation of anti Semitism and to specifically censure Rep Omar

They came out with a condemn everything with no mention of Omar

Pelosi and the moderate Dems were rolled

Omar now knows she is untouchable.So look forward to more anti semitic tropes
Maybe a chapter or two from the Protocals

Ha, bowled Shane.

The House approved a resolution Thursday to condemn "anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, racism and other forms of bigotry" in a move that Democrats hope will quell the latest uproar over Rep. Ilhan Omar's criticism of Israel.

Although I don't think criticism of pro-Isreal lobbying = anti semtism. You can find a take more grounded in political reality here from about 6 mins onwards if you actually care (which I assume you don't lol) -> https://player.fm/series/1324397/228798082.

Anyway, I'm still not sure how any of that negates the Speaker of the Democratic controlled house saying they aren't pursuing impeachment.

Ha, bowled Shane.

Although I don't think criticism of pro-Isreal lobbying = anti semtism. You can find a take more grounded in political reality here from about 6 mins onwards if you actually care (which I assume you don't lol) -> https://player.fm/series/1324397/228798082.

Anyway, I'm still not sure how any of that negates the Speaker of the Democratic controlled house saying they aren't pursuing impeachment.

Nice try
As I posted

They went into the backroom to put together a condemnation of anti Semitism and to specifically censure Rep Omar

They came out with a condemn everything

The House approved a resolution Thursday to condemn "anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, racism and other forms of bigotry" in a move that Democrats hope will quell the latest uproar over Rep. Ilhan Omar's criticism of Israel.

Which they did

Omar was not mentioned in the resolution
Omar was not censured

Pelosi then came out and defended Omar

Rep Tlaib has said she will introduce articles of impeachment against Trump
As you know she is one of the fresh faces aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt the senate just vote against giving Trump support for his backing of the saudi war in yemen. I thought you were anti war?

Nice try
As I posted

They came out with a condemn everything

Which they did

Omar was not mentioned in the resolution
Omar was not censured

Pelosi then came out and defended Omar

That they went in with the intention of specifically censuring/naming Omar is your contention, not theirs. While her comments were defintely the catalyst, the line pre-resolution was anti-semitism in general wasn't it? She had apologised for her first gaffe, but refused to for the 2nd - and you could make an argument rightly so. Democrats got over the knee jerk and saw that specifically censuring her, if that was ever their intent, wasn't a great look re: Israel and lobbying being above criticism. They're trying to thread the needle.

Like I said, give that podcast a listen if you really care. The more you know.

Rep Tlaib has said she will introduce articles of impeachment against Trump
As you know she is one of the fresh faces aswell

And how will that go do you reckon, in light of Nancy's recent comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back