So, what's the deal between alleged sex offender Cardinal George Pell and Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

49flefxrnwl21.jpg

The Richmond Football Club - on a never ending quest to be more 'interesting'?

Pell is right up there with Ablett Sr as far as despicable people go.

Tiggers dumped Pell but the Handbaggers continue to support a guy that killed someone. :thumbsdown:
B5D977B9-EC02-480C-9AE3-116EAA621444.jpeg

Great s**t thread, no wonder this is this toilet of all forums ,nothing to joke about in my book and this Gary Ablett is a murderer is BS as well.Maybe create an interesting thread now and then campaigners.

Great s**t thread, no wonder this is this toilet of all forums ,nothing to joke about in my book and this Gary Ablett is a murderer is BS as well.Maybe create an interesting thread now and then campaigners.
* off back to main bored then

**** off back to main bored then
No thanks, I'm happy here but this thread is scoring very cheap points ,are we going to see pell photos all year? If you want to bring the dirt be careful, I got a shitload of dirt on Adelaide.Think of Pell's victims you stupid campaigners.

No thanks, I'm happy here but this thread is scoring very cheap points ,are we going to see pell photos all year? If you want to bring the dirt be careful, I got a shitload of dirt on Adelaide.Think of Pell's victims you stupid campaigners.

Show us the dirt on Adelaide, or show us on the doll where Pell (or some other priest) touched you.

So are you guys ok with people saying Gary Ablett senior is a murderer?

I haven't melted over it. Anyway Ablett isn't a murderer so any suggestion of that is just folly and I take it that way.
Richmonds very own Pell on the other hand is a convicted Pedo/rapist, so I can understand you've got no wriggle room except to melt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show us the dirt on Adelaide, or show us on the doll where Pell (or some other priest) touched you.
Lol classy ,classic year 9 humour.Maybe you should have finished high school!

I haven't melted over it. Anyway Ablett isn't a murderer so any suggestion of that is just folly and I take it that way.
Richmonds very own Pell on the other hand is a convicted Pedo/rapist, so I can understand you've got no wriggle room except to melt.
He's got nothing to do with the supporters who petitioned to get rid of him.What are you hoping to achieve with this.?Are you looking for melts so you can roll around on the floor laughing and say Richmond loves pedos ha ha ha .Grow a dick mate.

Did lol at this.

BE CAREFUL HE'S GOT THE DIRT!
Say something funny troll boy.You're as funny as a hatful of arseholes.! Lol Whoops I made a Gaff.Speaking of Gaff I'm confident he will be run out of the game this year after another violent unprovoked attack ha ha no just kidding he's a smashing bloke lol. Don't have a meltdown ladyboy lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back