Interviews, podcasts & upcoming media info [post media articles in relevant threads]

Sep 14, 2012
Broadbeach
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I've noticed this a little bit with the younger players too. When I was at Spotless last year for the Giants match there was a Lions supporter who was fixated on McCluggage, constantly yelling out that he was useless and could only hit his passes if it was to Berry. Very strange attitude to have.
no doubt the same supporter who will be telling everyone that will listen "told ya so!" when McCluggge wins his first Brownlow.

From fagan's 3aw interview with Gerald and carloine

Finals means 13 wins and we need to get near that this year

Leadership dynamics has improved this year without beams (reply to direct question). Zorko has the respect of the playing group. Large leadership group as planning for the future and want youngsters included.

Mental health is monitored by players completing daily survey includes sleep, mood etc.. players are good at completing this honestly and it raises red flags quickly if issues arise. Lots of education for players and staff and creating a positive workplace with strong leadership.

Drugs code - players and leaders need to drive the club drug culture by identifying possible problems and helping to prevent use.

Fixture isn't something they look at as we have to beat the better teams anyway. Playing west coast at home is better than away. Only really look at three games ahead.

Suns practice game -learnt a lot. Very young defence (20yo and 9 game averages). Improved through the game.

From fagan's 3aw interview with Gerald and carloine

Finals means 13 wins and we need to get near that this year

Leadership dynamics has improved this year without beams (reply to direct question). Zorko has the respect of the playing group. Large leadership group as planning for the future and want youngsters included.

Mental health is monitored by players completing daily survey includes sleep, mood etc.. players are good at completing this honestly and it raises red flags quickly if issues arise. Lots of education for players and staff and creating a positive workplace with strong leadership.

Drugs code - players and leaders need to drive the club drug culture by identifying possible problems and helping to prevent use.

Fixture isn't something they look at as we have to beat the better teams anyway. Playing west coast at home is better than away. Only really look at three games ahead.

Suns practice game -learnt a lot. Very young defence (20yo and 9 game averages). Improved through the game.

You can hear the interview here:

Sep 24, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Fagan on Fox Footy's Coaches Uncovered tonight at 9pm (half hour show) AEDT.

So worth watching. We are blessed with this man. Just such a wonderful human being. It is no wonder we are so tight, and the boys will literally run thru walls for him.

StevoJenkins

The Weekend Worker
Sep 4, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
AFL
Can I watch it without having fox footy?

Used to be some guys on YouTube who posted the fox stuff, but they avoid it now. You could get Foxtel NOW or whatever for $100 to watch on a laptop or PC, but it’s nit worth it to watch 2-3 shows a week.

Pns_blister

Team Captain
Oct 16, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Chris Lynn giving stick to Snake Beams 😂. God bless Lynny.

71E9AE61-5144-4A78-B428-604888BE8EA0.png

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
He seems to be doing lots of appearances at pubs, etc.

Looks like he needs to supplement his income after the huge pay cut.

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Just looks like a s**t bloke.

The reception at the Gabba will be great this year.
Yep, the only thing Dayne Beams is interested in is himself.

He wanted to get Brisbane to be closer to a sick parent, said club gives a heap to get him, he gets a heavily front ended contract and then he takes a giant dump on the club that did everything it could for him by accommodating his every need and then he pisses off once he has gotten everything he needs.

Just an out and out campaigner of the highest order and he just keeps rubbing it in.

Wish him nothing but the worst luck because that's all s**t blokes deserve.

Yep, the only thing Dayne Beams is interested in is himself.

He wanted to get Brisbane to be closer to a sick parent, said club gives a heap to get him, he gets a heavily front ended contract and then he takes a giant dump on the club that did everything it could for him by accommodating his every need and then he pisses off once he has gotten everything he needs.

Just an out and out campaigner of the highest order and he just keeps rubbing it in.

Wish him nothing but the worst luck because that's all s**t blokes deserve.

Don't forget his quotes - I've always been Collingwood in my heart and I knew I'd finish my career at Collingwood.

It's not even just going that was s**t, it's these comments that showed a character traits that I find immensely offensive.

I hope our club is using these quotes to show our youngsters that appear to idolise him that staying with their first club is the way to go. We have to get something out of our investment in him.

Don't forget his quotes - I've always been Collingwood in my heart and I knew I'd finish my career at Collingwood.

It's not even just going that was s**t, it's these comments that showed a character traits that I find immensely offensive.

I hope our club is using these quotes to show our youngsters that appear to idolise him that staying with their first club is the way to go. We have to get something out of our investment in him.
Another lions Premiership over Collingwood while he is still there would be the icing on that cake!

Another lions Premiership over Collingwood while he is still there would be the icing on that cake!

How do you think the game with Collingwood is going to play out? i reckon Zorko and beams are going to make it personal and it might get nasty with beams doing everything he knows will trigger Zorko to lose it.

Back