Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
I am free Friday morning. Hope to get down there. 10 min on the bike from home. Sunny Abbotsford.

On an alternate topic the mighty Carringbush Pub in Langridge St recently reopened with a new fit out and the suggestion it would be a good food pub. Its my local so i go there for a meal often. How pissed off should we be that the Collingwood memorabilia is gone and the menu is vego only. I'm hurting.

BringouttheGimp thoughts on this?

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's correct. All three of them were involved in full training including the match sim.

Matthew Scharenberg participated in everything but the match sim. Seems he is tracking along nicely.

Given we don't the extent to Reid's injury, it was nice to see him on the track; no strapping doing some running with a trainer.

Jamie Elliott and Langdon also only did running with a trainer.

Seir did train and trained well.

Someone else that was out on the track and doing running was Will Hoskin Elliott.

Tay Adams did a fair amount of stuff, but did running when the match sim was going on. He was even marking the ball, abeit one handed lol

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's correct. All three of them were involved in full training including the match sim.

Matthew Scharenberg participated in everything but the match sim. Seems he is tracking along nicely.

Given we don't the extent to Reid's injury, it was nice to see him on the track; no strapping doing some running with a trainer.

Someone else that was out on the track and doing running was Will Hoskin Elliott.

Tay Adams did a fair amount of stuff, but did running when the match sim was going on. He was even marking the ball, abeit one handed lol
Oh so happy Scharenberg is tracking well.

A real favourite of mine, not like the pretender to the throne of my favourites, Sier....

:)

Great news.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh so happy Scharenberg is tracking well.

A real favourite of mine, not like the pretender to the throne of my favourites, Sier....

:)

Great news.

1552616204237.png

Brigi2127

Debutant
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

How did De Goey train? Do you think that Elliott will be fit for round 1?

How did De Goey train? Do you think that Elliott will be fit for round 1?
Elliot looked fine, so I don't see issues there. Looked at ease running with the ball in his hand.
De Goey trained perfectly. he'll be right for next week.

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood

CFC2010

Cancelled
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Things i noticed today:

It was a light session mainly doing their own rotations within their groups.

* Reid and Will Hoskin Elliot were doing running.
* Wells was doing running toward the side as well.

I'm not sure what happened to him, but Murphy had strapping on one of his lower legs, and all he did was walk around the boundary with a trainer. Not run. Walk.

Questions? Will try to answer them from what I can recall.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Things i noticed today:

It was a light session mainly doing their own rotations within their groups.

* Reid and Will Hoskin Elliot were doing running.
* Wells was doing running toward the side as well.

I'm not sure what happened to him, but Murphy had strapping on one of his lower legs, and all he did was walk around the boundary with a trainer. Not run. Walk.

Questions? Will try to answer them from what I can recall.

In B4 SV, was Sier training and if so, how'd he look?

I'd thought Wells was finally back into full training so interesting that he's still being managed. What about Broomy, Dunn & Shaz?

In B4 SV, was Sier training and if so, how'd he look?

I'd thought Wells was finally back into full training so interesting that he's still being managed. What about Broomy, Dunn & Shaz?
I think given his injury history and age, I think they arent pushing Wells too much. So I wouldn't look too much into him being separate.
Sier was training well. Involved in full training, didn't seem he had an issue or anything.

Broomy, Dunn did all the training. Shaz upping his training, he did a fair amount of stuff. Just toward the end he did some running.

Buena

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2009
Adelaide Hills, SA
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool; Brisbane Roar
Hi Jen, How involved was Jamie Elliott this morning? I know he was jogging on Friday, was he with the main group today?

Hi Jen, How involved was Jamie Elliott this morning? I know he was jogging on Friday, was he with the main group today?
He did a little bit of running, but he was involved. It was a light session, so no match sim or anything, just groups doing their rotations, and he was involved with most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back