The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This might be a trap. Can't get a read on either GWS or Bombers, my gut feel is the bombers suck.
If it was at etihad I Wouldnt touch it but winning up in Sydney? Geez that's tough. Only reason I like it is because I think GWS should be closer to $1.25 - $1.30. Some good value for them at nearly $1.80

There's some good value early normally as teams get predicted wrong.

Some good value on GC at $4 an also to beat the line which is a healthy 25.5 against a depleted StKilda

If it was at etihad I Wouldnt touch it but winning up in Sydney? Geez that's tough. Only reason I like it is because I think GWS should be closer to $1.25 - $1.30. Some good value for them at nearly $1.80

There's some good value early normally as teams get predicted wrong.

Some good value on GC at $4 an also to beat the line which is a healthy 25.5 against a depleted StKilda
My early thinking on Saints v GC would be Saint to do a mash job on them, but yeah the injury list and GC JLT form has me off that one.

rhys palmer must of had a shite night to throw his shoe at the race or a very big night he didnt give a *..

Perhaps you could give us a few ultra safe recommendations mr bond?
Do your own research ;)

There’s a few seats which are tight according to the bookies which won’t change hands due to difficulties in the infrastructure of one party or the other.

rhys palmer must of had a shite night to throw his shoe at the race or a very big night he didnt give a ****..
probably sums up what sort of s**t bloke he is tbh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do your own research ;)

There’s a few seats which are tight according to the bookies which won’t change hands due to difficulties in the infrastructure of one party or the other.

Just give us the free money campaigner! I don't even know who the prime minister is I ain't voting on the seats in bloody Bendigo

So im on Port at $4.60 for insurance.... pays if they lead by 12 at any change, which is possible if we reinstate a Stranglewank mentality!

Also Clarry most touches in Gr 1. I think itll be a stoppage heavy game, but the rain clearing may make a fool of me

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So im on Port at $4.60 for insurance.... pays if they lead by 12 at any change, which is possible if we reinstate a Stranglewank mentality!

Also Clarry most touches in Gr 1. I think itll be a stoppage heavy game, but the rain clearing may make a fool of me

Port are $5 on bet355 an $5.50 for the 1-39.

I gotta re lay my bet

Yep, I've got my insurance money down already. If the Dees lose, they're buying beers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints paying 5 bucks to beat us in a couple of weeks not sure if thatll go up or down but looks a bet into north vs essendon. * knows how we are equal with richmond the week after. Paying $2.12 vs sydney in sydney. * thought wed be paying more in the last 2

Not much of a betting man myself, but easy money betting against the dees early on in the season, despite how horrible we’re looking.

Port and Essendon were easy money, and St Kilda are paying $4.65 for the win and Hawthorn at $2.40.

Saints have come into $3.60 hope all you campaigners loaded up when they were $5 on sunday

I'm already up just under $300 betting against us this seaaon. Putting a hundred on the Swans at the line. Will load up on Richmond and Hawks as well against us. Bookies clearly not Melbourne supporters. Get on now before the wheels completely fall off and the odds aren't as good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back