So, what's the deal between alleged sex offender Cardinal George Pell and Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what you're on about, I've only trolled you in this thread so far. Is there something you need to tell us?
Yes, your family must be so proud you hanging out on bigfooty all day to troll Richmond for sacking a paedo. Only good can come of it hey? Why dont you start a decent thread instead of sniping from the sidelines.?

Yes, your family must be so proud you hanging out on bigfooty all day to troll Richmond for sacking a paedo. Only good can come of it hey? Why dont you start a decent thread instead of sniping from the sidelines.?

Can you make sure you hang around all year, coz you're a shoe in for FOTY. 🙂

It's usually a minority of people who support Port, Adelaide and Geelong who think Pedophilia is really cool and have a great time talking and laughing about it. But I guess there are dirty flogs like you in every city.

Err lol ok I'll vote for you for your low base sacked paedo trolling.What's yr fascination with a sacked paedo? You must be one of the few campaigners in this world to think it's a great opportunity for a laugh.You're the sicko mate ,make sure to save this threadto show yr parents at christmas.I guess you dont have children.

It's usually a minority of people who support Port, Adelaide and Geelong who think Pedophilia is really cool and have a great time talking and laughing about it. But I guess there are dirty flogs like you in every city.
Err lol ok I'll vote for you for your low base sacked paedo trolling.What's yr fascination with a sacked paedo? You must be one of the few campaigners in this world to think it's a great opportunity for a laugh.You're the sicko mate ,make sure to save this threadto show yr parents at christmas.I guess you dont have children.

Hey guys can you point out where I've been trolling paedophilia?

I'm keen to see it.

Get ya jollies elsewhere mate, plenty of football forums, round one not far away, you should be gloating about West Coast and the magnificant Dom Sheed instead of this crap.

You mean the part where you accused me of seeking enjoyment out of Richmond's paedo connection, only to find out I didn't to anything of the sort?

So now you're a massive flog and a bullshitter. How does that make you feel? :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean the part where you accused me of seeking enjoyment out of Richmond's paedo connection, only to find out I didn't to anything of the sort?

So now you're a massive flog and a bullshitter. How does that make you feel? :$
You are seeking enjoyment about Richmond and Pell, why else would you be on this thread? Did you come here fir a serious discussion gmab champ. Start a Dom Sheed thread, the guy is a superstar and only one of 4 non Richmond players I have ultimate respect for, the others are the two Abletts and Buddy.I'll start it for you, I hope I don't get a lecture from the Bay for posting a football thread.

You are seeking enjoyment about Richmond and Pell, why else would you be on this thread? Did you come here fir a serious discussion gmab champ. Start a Dom Sheed thread, the guy is a superstar and only one of 4 non Richmond players I have ultimate respect for, the others are the two Abletts and Buddy.I'll start it for you, I hope I don't get a lecture from the Bay for posting a football thread.

Holier than thou a few minutes ago, but now lack the courage of your convictions to admit fault.

* off back to the main board, dip s**t.:) :thumbsu:

So are you guys ok with people saying Gary Ablett senior is a murderer?

Gary Ablett is a dysfunctional human. A bad human in a lot of ways. Yeah, he's hurt people. Consider Alisha Horan's death for a moment though. I think the official story is that Alisha and Gary were having a session, Gary brought heroin to the session but told Alisha that it was cocaine because he was embarrassed to be a 'smackhead'. Alisha went to the bathroom and Gary nosedived into the bag. Alisha came out, saw what Gary was doing and wanted some. The court accepted Gary didn't mean to kill Alisha and so it was not a case of premeditated murder.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/revealed-what-took-place-in-the-hotel-room-20030301-gdvaz6.html

Me, I think the above speaks for itself. Two consenting adults got f*cked up on a cocktail of drugs. Yes, Gary lied about the nature of at least one of the narcotics present. This is manslaughter at the very WORST.

Not
Gary Ablett is a dysfunctional human. A bad human in a lot of ways. Yeah, he's hurt people. Consider Alisha Horan's death for a moment though. I think the official story is that Alisha and Gary were having a session, Gary brought heroin to the session but told Alisha that it was cocaine because he was embarrassed to be a 'smackhead'. Alisha went to the bathroom and Gary nosedived into the bag. Alisha came out, saw what Gary was doing and wanted some. The court accepted Gary didn't mean to kill Alisha and so it was not a case of premeditated murder.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/revealed-what-took-place-in-the-hotel-room-20030301-gdvaz6.html

Me, I think the above speaks for itself. Two consenting adults got f*cked up on a cocktail of drugs. Yes, Gary lied about the nature of at least one of the narcotics present. This is manslaughter at the very WORST.
Not getting into it mate, he brought a lot happiness to peoples lives and did a lot of unnoticed charity work.

Scroatitties seems a little 'touchy' about Pell, do you want to tell us something M8?
Yeah, I'm from Ballarat and know people affected by it, the campaigner Pell was always lurking around my school and convicted paediphile Father Claffy use to drop by our house a lot.Nothing happened to me or my sisters but it's not a joke for me mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back