Society/Culture Christchurch Mosque mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Have we caught the campaigner, or has he been capped?
In custody, but apparently there could be multiple co-ordinated shooters. I can only hope he is some day brought to the realization of what he has done so he can be punished by his own remorse:
New Zealand police said on Facebook that one person is in custody, but police believe there may be other offenders. There is a police presence at a number of scenes, they said.

And while police said the incident was "evolving" and "we are working to confirm the facts," they said they can confirm "there have been a number of fatalities."

https://abc13.com/police-1-in-custody-many-dead-in-new-zealand-mosque-shooting/5194137/

Have we caught the campaigner, or has he been capped?
Online forums saying yes, no word from MSM though.
Some are saying he should have live streamed his own death too.

It's how it's always been on the internet. The "an hero" meme was taken from a memorial page of a kid who killed himself, with one of his family members constantly making the grammatical error of calling him "an hero". A meme that spread across the entire internet that was used to mock suicidal people, literally taken from a memorial page dedicated to a dead child. Morbid.

Dickheads like this guy don't know where the joke ends. Most of the idiots on /pol/ only say that offensive s**t because they can, not because they truly believe it. They just want to be as edgy and controversial as possible, and 'trigger' as many people as possible. Unfortunately, normalising that kind of hate speech can have serious repercussions in the real world.

Words are an extraordinarily powerful force.

Online forums saying yes, no word from MSM though.
Some are saying he should have live streamed his own death too.
Police rammed his car & apprehended him.

15nz-shooting2-superJumbo.png

This is the reason why it's pathetic how people equate violent fascists with those who yell at them. Or, in the case of this forum, only focus on those who yell at terrorists and their enablers.

* every alt right campaigner. If anyone is thinking of acting on this white genocide bullshit, I hope they do the honourable thing.

Thats only half the equation though. The other is the Islamic terrorist crazies who mass murder people and draw the loons out of the woodwork. None of which bodes well for the majority of people caught in the crossfire. Nor is it a good advertisment for multiculturalism.

Muslim commits terror act: Blames the Muslims.
RWNJ commits terror act: Blames the Muslims.

Keep on fighting the good fight.

I would also point out that while he calls himself an eco-fascist and clearly does think the environment is important, it's not really central to his argument. Which, as he says throughout, "is all about birthrates".
Compromised people will make a lot of that eco-fascism bull s**t.

His central argument is laregly identical to the nonsense promulgated by right wing plebs.

These nutters feel that it's "their time" right now, global events have emboldened them. I hope next time George Christensen or one of the other pollies here that like to dabble with these sort of groups remembers this and remembers the role they play as a leader of this country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Muslim commits terror act: Blames the Muslims.
RWNJ commits terror act: Blames the Muslims.

Keep on fighting the good fight.
There are decent people on both sides. Both sides.

Someone claiming that the Gunman was talking to police and they had to tell the police that he was the gunman.
This doesn't surprise me. Kinda like the cop crying about Remy dying in Higher Learning

The piece of s**t played a Serbian war song from the 90s on his way into the mosque. I felt sick when I heard it.

Now our community is going to have to wear bullshit because this twat wants to pull something from wartime and use it for his own s**t in the present day.

Bastard.

It wasn't. Was it?

Actually it is the fault of the white guy in the latter case, but it poses the question: can people from different cultures live together amicably?
If you consider psychotic sociopath a culture then no. I think you just need to look at the white guys joining ISIS to see that deranged people with bloodlust are going to latch onto anything that lets them feel justified in doing it, regardless of segregation (which I think is impossible with social media tying the world together beyond geography anyway. I'd hazard a guess most of these white supremacists are radicalised by social media depiction of muslims more than actual contact with them).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back