Society/Culture Christchurch Mosque mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually it is the fault of the white guy in the latter case, but it poses the question: can people from different cultures live together amicably?

Yes. As long as fringe idiots like you stop being fringe idiots like you.

You're an ethnic nationalist. It's ethinic nationalism that causes this s**t.

There is only one race, and its Homo Sapiens and we share the same ******* planet. Once you accept that reality, then s**t gets a whole lot easier to live with.

The piece of s**t played a Serbian war song from the 90s on his way into the mosque. I felt sick when I heard it.

Now our community is going to have to wear bullshit because this twat wants to pull something from wartime and use it for his own s**t in the present day.

Bastard.
That song had become a meme among the alt-right community called Remove Kebab, something I only learned today.

He actually had 'Kebab Remover' written on one of his rifles and listed as his occupation in his manifesto. The internet certainly had a huge impact on this guy.

Actually it is the fault of the white guy in the latter case, but it poses the question: can people from different cultures live together amicably?
Like I said before, people like you shouldn't be reading his manifesto

That song had become a meme among the alt-right community called Remove Kebab, something I only learned today.

He actually had 'Kebab Remover' written on one of his rifles and listed as his occupation in his manifesto. The internet certainly had a huge impact on this guy.
And I thought I spent too much time on the internet because I giggle anytime anyone on the telly says the word 'campaigner'

i saw stuff about Turks but couldn't read it

They are doing it everyday man, all around you. Ive got a Chinamen, an Iraqi and an italian sitting right next to me drawing buildings. Grow some balls and admit the hard right social media and internet community played its part in this. Take the hit man well all forget about this in a few weeks anyway and you can go back to service as usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely horrific. Thoughts and prayers to everyone in New Zealand.
I can only imagine what it's like to be a student at the moment, they're in lockdown for god knows how long. Absolutely disgusting.

Police rammed his car & apprehended him.

15nz-shooting2-superJumbo.png
I thought that was the guy who drive by afterwards saying he was the there to celebrate. I don't think he was the shooter, but he may have had knowledge of the attack.

Had to google remove kebab.

Did not even know that was a thing.
It's bizarre to see it become widely embraced unironically by the W.S.. As far as I'm aware it started out as a really niche joke for the medieval political strategy game Crusader Kings 2. Good game, but goes to show you can't make a game which lets you play out wiping out Islam without attracting questionable types.

Same deal with any game that lets you play as a Nazi. I'm sure if the US didn't wipe out the Native American population so thoroughly playing Cowboys and Indians would be some sort of rallying cry for mass shootings.

Yeah, but the difference between Martin Bryant and this guy is there is no rallying cause or tit-for-tat with the former.
Indeed.

Well yeah the broader issues and conflicts do deserve our attention, no doubt. But when i see things like this I'm like it's 99% nutbag, 1% <insert cause here>

If we want to learn about these movements, the ramblings of an outlier aren't where I'd be looking.

**** you.
It's a serious question. What if this is the price of multiculturalism: occasional mass violence. Sadiq Khan has already said that terrorism was a fact of life in a big city. What if it is the price of a globalised world more broadly? What if the reduction in localised violence in the past century or so is an anomaly?

If you consider psychotic sociopath a culture then no. I think you just need to look at the white guys joining ISIS to see that deranged people with bloodlust are going to latch onto anything that lets them feel justified in doing it, regardless of segregation (which I think is impossible with social media tying the world together beyond geography anyway).
Yeah I agree with this, but I only see disaffection rising as more people are put out of work and climate change starts to bite.

Yes. As long as fringe idiots like you stop being fringe idiots like you.

You're an ethnic nationalist. It's ethinic nationalism that causes this s**t.

There is only one race, and its Homo Sapiens and we share the same ******* planet. Once you accept that reality, then s**t gets a whole lot easier to live with.
Didn't know Muslim was a race?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back