Unofficial Preview Richmond vs Carlspoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Carlspoon release their 5 year plan today.

Comedy gold.

They get a former Richmond employee in (Liddle) and dead set plagiarise.

You'll never guess....they want 100k membership and premierships

crlspoon.png

357ab3cab9444b813b7863e8adb0ca8d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Comedy gold.

View attachment 635202

By the time they achieve that (minus the flag) we'll have 3 more flags and 160k members.

Steven Hocking was one of the biggest soft utensils to ever grace a football field. It looks like he's just as big a pussy off it too. F@#king handbag pussy. That knob has Gil and the likes of Wankley and co. in his mouth.

Just about everything now in the AFL is becoming scripted. Just look at that free kick ladder from last year. After the umps realised they went in too dry they either gave us frees in bullshit spots that were of no advantage, or it was towards the end of the game when it didn't matter. F@#king sell outs. Tell me there wasn't an agenda against the Tigers by looking at those numbers.

If that's not enough to convince you then how about all these f@#king rule changes. Just about every rule is anti Richmond. When we started to dominate the comp and became innovators the cints didn't like it and all of a sudden the game started to look bad. LOL.

They despise us and couldn't give a s**t about us as they know we pull the big crowds and bring in the money each year even if we're s**t. They would rather prop up other minnows or other clubs they're in bed with (Hi Eddie you fat cint).

Get f@#ked GAYFL you filthy corrupt scum.
Lol Steve Hocking was soft..
He’s a w***er but he certainly wasn’t soft.

Last edited:
Remember hearing that there may be a VFL match this weekend and they mentioned Tom Lynch may have got a bit of a run. Anyone heard any more?

You would think if he gets a half under his belt he would be pretty much a cert next Thurs if he pulls up ok.

Can I assume our cheer squad will be at the city and not Punt rd end as per previous away RD 1 games? If someone can assist that would be great dont want to get tickets stuck in amongst all the scum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton posters arent very bright are they lol

try to have a decent convo and all they can talk about is our failure last year...

they won 2 games

Comedy gold.

View attachment 635202

lol wtf! I recommend changing "Zero historical debt" to "Zero Current Debt".

Carlton posters arent very bright are they lol

try to have a decent convo and all they can talk about is our failure last year...

they won 2 games

Hey I'm not surprised one bit they are bullish. They have Maddy Prespakis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back