FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jc the sick * live streamed it

8282e11e095d3ec6cf0aacdc38e3b688

Please let us know if it ends up being too late.
I'll try if they don't interrupt again about the NZ shooting. I'll keep you posted.

A dead ranga isn't a bad thing, is it?
She's OK. The would be killer was caught. It was the man who impregnated her and who didn't know that her "sister" was really their daughter. It's complicated. It's a Lifetime Movie.

Bit of cooking tomorrow to restock the freezer, job hunting, then out to a concert with Herb & his family.
Sunday = prepping Abe for another stint in hospital next week. :-(
💜 to Abe, Homey.

And, what's the concert?

No fish 'n chips tonight. Just received a lamb's roast dinner plate from last night from friends. That's two meals this week.

🐑🐑🐑 Enjoy.

Your friends are very good to you.
They sound lovely.
Actually my little "sister" made it. She just came over after a day of teaching to tutor for two hours. I don't know what I'd do without her and her mother.

I got an invitation from someone in my hometown to write a review for a new Young Adult novel written about our local area. The author needs Amazon reviews for it. She's even offered to pay for the book and the shipping, but it's over $40 to get on Amazon from here. She wants an objective review, but I don't know if I could give a bad review of it if she pays for the book. Maybe I should go to the pokies and win the $40 for the book. I dunno.

Didn't these meals used to have a cobbler? Uuh, they discontinued the cobbler. You smell like cobbler.

LOL Almost didn't get it. I stopped reading comics and watching cartoons in the 60s.

On a related note... she snuck some coconut into a cake she made and sent me over a piece knowing that I HATE coconut. Didn't fool me. I could smell it before it entered my mouf. She's a trickster. I'll have to check the dinner to see if she snuck in some roasted beetroot. :p

LOL Almost didn't get it. I stopped reading comics and watching cartoons in the 60s.

On a related note... she snuck some coconut into a cake she made and sent me over a piece knowing that I HATE coconut. Didn't fool me. I could smell it before it entered my mouf. She's a trickster. I'll have to check the dinner to see if she snuck in some roasted beetroot. :p
Roast beetroot is great with red onion and feta cheese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roast beetroot is great with red onion and feta cheese.
I like red onions and love feta cheese but beetroot makes me vomit.

There was pumpkin, potatoes, corn, peas and carrots. I don't mind carrots as long as they are roasted. Raw carrots? Ick.
I'm not supposed to eat such a large meal at one time, but I only had a snack of nachos(microwaved) this afternoon.

Tonight: (Do not laugh!) Bridges of Madison County. I've planned the following song to be played as a prelude to my funeral service. I went through a couple of covered bridges in Iowa on my way to be interviewed for my teaching job here, twenty years before the film was made. I thought of that most important day when the movie was released in 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back