Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Arcadia Queen

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sunlight

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelters Day 4 (Gold Cup Day)

Triumph Juvenile Hurdle - Playing around the fave in what is generally an open race and siding with QUEL DESTIN who is 4 from 4 over hurdles as a juvenile. The Joseph trained fave has heaps of flat ability but hoping my by is a better jumper.

Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle - BIRCHDALE - super inexperienced but undefeated at his two starts to date including a mammoth win in the Ballymore trial back in January. Could be special?

Cheltenham Gold Cup - The Blue Riband event. Looks a super open renewal but can't go past CLAN DES OBEAUX who was dominant in the King George at Christmas and backed it up with easy win in the Denman Chase at Ascot. Main concern is he is yet to win at Chelters - an issue that plagued former stable mate Silivniaco Conti who was superb on flat courses but couldn't handle the rolling countryside of Prestbury Park. If he doesn't go full Kem up the hill he looks the likely winner.

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
After advice. Been going OK on sportsbet with finish 2nd or 3rd in Saturday's races get freebie back. Generally finish about even in the punt 😉, then try turn freebies into prof. Anyway I just signed up to pointsbet who have same deal 2nd to 5th. My question. Is there any be benefit using both for different bets or is that just carnage waiting to happen.

After advice. Been going OK on sportsbet with finish 2nd or 3rd in Saturday's races get freebie back. Generally finish about even in the punt 😉, then try turn freebies into prof. Anyway I just signed up to pointsbet who have same deal 2nd to 5th. My question. Is there any be benefit using both for different bets or is that just carnage waiting to happen.

If your top pick is only break even do you think there is any chance your second top pick will be better? If not I'd just load up both on the same horse.

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers

Pointsbet make you turn any Bonus Bet winnings over again at $1.50, so there's that.

Sportsbet you can just take your cash.

Pohutukawa. Please get to the finish line first. Regards, every punter.

Has received the treatment

raw

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Great to see the Pohut win today (needed it), but also stoked to see Frankely Awesome back to something near her best, up to 2000 next time will be on, and she seemed to handle the wet track with aplomb too, a few big ticks

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Battle Hero overs in this but think Kemono or Thermal Current should win. Not sure Malibu Style can win first up and think thse down in weights eg Printeton, Al Passem and Mystko face tough ask up in grade

Battle Hero overs in this but think Kemono or Thermal Current should win. Not sure Malibu Style can win first up and think thse down in weights eg Printeton, Al Passem and Mystko face tough ask up in grade

Has it been savage on pace tonight? If not Kemono definitely needs the chop - that was disgusting.

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Saturday tips:

Sydney:
Rc1 Mahalangur
Rc2 Trekking
Rc3 Athiri
Rc4 Cosmic Force
Rc5 Verry Ellegant and Seabrook (overs). Really good race with a few great chances though
Rc6 Ambitious/Red Cardinal
Rc7 Oregons Day special
Rc8 Land of Plenty good thing
Rc9 No Bet

Melbourne:
Rc1 Mamzelle Tess
Rc2 Jumbo Ozaki
Rc3 Talented
Rc4 Beauty
Rc5 Bering Sea
Rc6 Main Stage to beat Prometheus
Rc7 No bet
Rc8 Grunt Antepost, Hartnell for old times sakes.
Rc9 No bet

Only some small bets Race1-6 with bonus bets for 2nd and 3rd with TAB and just a small go already Grunt and will do Hartnell. Oregons Day the only real go tomorrow EW, bit a of a go Land of Plenty too.

Back