FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ppl like me who dont watch Talking Married..

c87346dd905d41d90e3be2a8fb387852
a6e13f050fa989dac1f3ab2d8f7cdd6c

Agree, image on the right looks like everyone has told her how ridiculous she looked on national TV and has corrected to within acceptable social norms.
Still not great.

Sorry to insult yr wife Xtreme !!
:rainbow:

what do they do to make fish lips then
Collagen... I think.
EDIT...

Cosmetic surgeons use a variety of approaches to help patients improve their lip appearance, ranging from temporary filler injections to lip implant surgery. Many patients choose to start with a temporary treatment and later progress to a longer-lasting treatment.

Dermal Filler Injections

Hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Juvéderm and Restylane products, are a popular non-surgical option, offering temporary lip enhancement at an affordable cost. When administered by an experienced provider, dermal fillers can last 4 to 12 months and achieve soft, natural-looking results. Depending on the product, fillers can boost lip volume, enhance lip shape, and smooth vertical lip lines (perioral rhytids).

..... Or they can inject fat into your lips.

Last edited:
Collagen... I think.
EDIT...

Cosmetic surgeons use a variety of approaches to help patients improve their lip appearance, ranging from temporary filler injections to lip implant surgery. Many patients choose to start with a temporary treatment and later progress to a longer-lasting treatment.

Dermal Filler Injections

Hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Juvéderm and Restylane products, are a popular non-surgical option, offering temporary lip enhancement at an affordable cost. When administered by an experienced provider, dermal fillers can last 4 to 12 months and achieve soft, natural-looking results. Depending on the product, fillers can boost lip volume, enhance lip shape, and smooth vertical lip lines (perioral rhytids).

..... Or they can inject fat into your lips.
Ouchies! Still, remarkable that the Big lips have been reversed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know someone that recently had her lips pumped up a bit, didn't think it was necessary myself. They look fuller (but I assume it's because it was recently done ?) - I'll cringe if they end up wonky like Jessika's lips.

Figurative s**t, not actual s**t

Either way it's a bit shitty!

I want Billy to write leave and Susie to write stay. If Mick writes leave and Jess writes stay, the experts should throw in a twist and ask Jess to justify her reasons for writing stay. if the experts don't like her reasons, she and Mick leave the show.

I want Billy to write leave and Susie to write stay. If Mick writes leave and Jess writes stay, the experts should throw in a twist and ask Jess to justify her reasons for writing stay. if the experts don't like her reasons, she and Mick leave the show.

They should both walk and make the whole process look like a big joke, thatd be a big statement, but guessing they have side deals in the equation now and must stick it out.
Poor Billy, its been all downhill for him from the start, since he thought he recognised Susies dad from 'North Kilt Town'.

The problem with Liz is what has been seen can't be unseen.

It’s technically war paint. Actually just saw the talking married segment. I’m thinking she’s the most likely MAF to be able to actually act.. to limited degree. Soaps and stuff

Last edited:
They should both walk and make the whole process look like a big joke, thatd be a big statement, but guessing they have side deals in the equation now and must stick it out.
Poor Billy, its been all downhill for him from the start, since he thought he recognised Susies dad from 'North Kilt Town'.

Ideally, that's what should happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back