Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm just saw 'Winner's Pledge' on the Saints website. You pledge to donate a minimum of $2 per win. As long as my wife is happy, might sign up. Good initiative. Be even better if you could go into a draw to win some sort of prize (eg a corporate hospo package at a home game) if you sign up.

Could potentially cost me a couple of cups of coffee once all my loose change gets used up.

Aye. Just horrific

Over 27 dead unofficially according to the Herald Sun in two separate shootings at mosques.
Unconfirmed reports of a third shooting at a local high school.
The shooting was live streamed to facebook and 8Chan.
The shooter has an unverified manifesto which is accessible online. In that unverified manifesto he calls himself an Australian.
Footage of the shooters gun shows markings on it that contain references to white supremacy catch cries.

My father went to University in Christchurch.
My daughter studied at the same university and lived there for years.
My son-in-law has family who still reside their.

So much sadness.

* these people. I hope his name never gets revealed.

Simon Lethlean just on the news, just wondering does he own another shirt a part from that pink one

Over 27 dead unofficially according to the Herald Sun in two separate shootings at mosques.
Unconfirmed reports of a third shooting at a local high school.
The shooting was live streamed to facebook and 8Chan.
The shooter has an unverified manifesto which is accessible online. In that unverified manifesto he calls himself an Australian.
Footage of the shooters gun shows markings on it that contain references to white supremacy catch cries.

My father went to University in Christchurch.
My daughter studied at the same university and lived there for years.
My son-in-law has family who still reside their.

So much sadness.

**** these people. I hope his name never gets revealed.
These people who do these shootings and get caught alive , should be taken to the undertakers put into a coffin and shot , no way should it go to court.

Death penalty is the only way to deal with it.

The people who are against the death penalty - should be sent to look at the people and children that have been killed
the prick was said to of chased a 8yr down the road and shot him dead

These people who do these shootings and get caught alive , should be taken to the undertakers put into a coffin and shot , no way should it go to court.

The people who are against the death penalty - should be sent to look at the people and children that have been killed

Keep him alive so those he seeks to inspire see him for the pathetic, loony piece of s**t he is. Kill him and make him a martyr for others to build up amongst those weird alt-right, nazi subcultures.

Let him be released into general population of prison and have him deal with some people one-on-one with no gun, let him get exposed and dealt with by average people, then die in prison.

Suicide by cop is too quick for pieces of s**t like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep him alive so those he seeks to inspire see him for the pathetic, loony piece of s**t he is. Kill him and make him a martyr for others to build up amongst those weird alt-right, nazi subcultures.

Let him be released into general population of prison and have him deal with some people one-on-one with no gun, let him get exposed and dealt with by average people, then die in prison.

Several options there, all with their own merits.

Any option that ends up with him being dead, other than by natural causes, would be okay by me.

He'd be a Demi god in prison...

Fraser Anning got in to parliament as a senator on 19 votes. They have to change the system so people ill equipped for cleaning s**t off a footpath, don't get positions of power.

That's why happens when the **** silly people of the alt right fan the flames of hatred through dog whistling...

Just proves that extreme views on anything foment hatred and tragedy. Fraser Anning, thanks for pouring petrol on the flames. Way to go. Increase the trauma and suffering. There are extremists who will now use his words as motivation and justification to plan revenge attacks. Idiot.

Just proves that extreme views on anything foment hatred and tragedy. Fraser Anning, thanks for pouring petrol on the flames. Way to go. Increase the trauma and suffering. There are extremists who will now use his words as motivation and justification to plan revenge attacks. Idiot.
He’s an absolute moron and the fact you can become a member of the senate with under 20 votes is a national disgrace.

There is certainly no shortage of triggered nut jobs so part of me wants him to shut his mouth. Then when I think about it I tend to think he and people like him are better off out in the light where the more they talk the more they’re exposed as absolute raving idiots.

When we shut people down it seems to encourage conspiracy theories and strange groups on the internet imo.

He might be from here but he is no Australian.
I understand what you mean by that but unfortunately there are many Australians who think like this fool. Their fear is fanned by horrible, power hungry sociopaths, who know damn well what they are doing. As VDS 66 points out, there are politicians living off this s**t.
I’ve met Dutton, the man has no soul.
Abbott is the one I want to meet though. Preferably in a dark alley...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back