No Oppo Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s an Aussie from qld apparantley .
Will be a revenge attack in oz or nz in the next months bookmark it .
Definitely.

There’s already so much senseless killing in this world and this thing has just added to it.

This has really got me down, all I can think about is how must the victims families be feeling now? :(

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
They picked Friday which is the Muslims day of prayer. My best friend has sent me a horrific video showing a gunman killing people at point blank range and videoing it with a camera on his head.
I can’t fathom how evil some people in this world are.

World is ****ed mate .

They picked Friday which is the Muslims day of prayer. My best friend has sent me a horrific video showing a gunman killing people at point blank range and videoing it with a camera on his head.
I can’t fathom how evil some people in this world are.
Yeah I just watched that video by accident thought it was him getting arrested but it was the evil * strolling into the mosque whistling a happy tune then unloading.
Hand them over to ISIS to deal with them

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah I just watched that video by accident thought it was him getting arrested but it was the evil **** strolling into the mosque whistling a happy tune then unloading.
Hand them over to ISIS to deal with them

ISIS are sick in the head campaigners to , no doubt more innocent people either here or in NZ will die because of this attack , nothing more surer imo .

If I was a regular church goer I wouldn’t be stepping foot inside one for quite some time , they will attack revenge style around Easter I rekon .
Yep.

If you work for or know someone who works for the AFP or NZ equivalent don’t expect to see your family and friends much over the next month or so, both will be working around the clock to try and stop a retaliation attack.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Yep.

If you work for or know someone who works for the AFP or NZ equivalent expect to see your family and friends much over the next month or so, both will be working around the clock to try and stop a retaliation attack.

I mean isis and the likes have been trying to attack us now for years and only good work by our agencies have thwarted so many attacks , times it by 1000 now the threat .

It's really sad. Two quiet places of worship being deliberately targeted. Filmed and live streamed on YT. Makes me feel ill as anything.

Don't want to see any retaliation killing and I doubt it'll happen.

Islamic radicalisation is an issue but right wing radicalisation is equally as bad. Fraser Annings tweet was vile as *. Carnt should not be repressing anybody at all at Parliament.

Got home tnite after a busy week, looking forward to the weekend and had to try and explain to my ten year old daughter i didn’t know why somebody would want to murder 40 strangers and live stream it on the internet.
People are fu.ked up

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
They probably chose a regional city like Christchurch expecting hospitals would be unable to manage the overflow.
A key city like Auckland could probably cope.
When I saw the video of four sub-machine guns in the car I thought probably 20-40 people would be killed.

Nov 29, 2016
The Wall
AFL Club
Richmond
It's really sad. Two quiet places of worship being deliberately targeted. Filmed and live streamed on YT. Makes me feel ill as anything.

Don't want to see any retaliation killing and I doubt it'll happen.

Islamic radicalisation is an issue but right wing radicalisation is equally as bad. Fraser Annings tweet was vile as ****. Carnt should not be repressing anybody at all at Parliament.
Hadn't seen the Fraser tweet until now, bloke's off with the fairies. Rita Panahi's Facebook post about it somehow ended up on my news feed and the comments there are just plain stupid with people just saying things like "well they had it coming."

RFCGloryJC

Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Years of planning went into the attacks, I guess.
You can see one of the mosques is on a park, easy access and exit.
He probably did a reconaissance.
As you say, he researched the busiest time.

Years of planning went into the attacks, I guess.
You can see one of the mosques is on a park, easy access and exit.
He probably did a reconaissance.
As you say, he researched the busiest time.

Released a manifesto online. Stated he had planned an attack for 2 years and planned the attack on that mosque for 3 months.

Whilst I condemn Anning's tweet, being that it is abhorrent, I do agree with his sentiment that it was only a matter of time until someone fought back against the perceived 'threat' of Islam. With all the terrorist organizations committing attrocities in the name of the religion, tensions between radicalised extremists and nationalists were always going to boil over at some point.

I do not condone the gunmans actions. Far from it. They were completely innocent, unguarded and vulnerable in what SHOULD have been a safe haven. It doesn't surprise me one bit that something like this has happened. The only thing that surprises me is it happened in NZ and not the UK or the USA.

A terrible day for society and humanity today. If ever there was a case to reinstate Capital Punishment, this is it.

RFCGloryJC

Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
They say he was on a security watch list.
The security services cannot monitor everyone who espouses radical views, I guess.
They use profiling and the key concern would be Muslim extremists.
The Muslim extremists tend to attack police whilst Tarrant apparently said he would not injure police.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
They say he was on a watch list.
The security services cannot monitor everyone who espouses radical views, I guess.
Maybe they should only put people on a watch list that they can, you know...watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back