Political Discussion part #2 - Let’s go out for 10 Big Macs at the Engadine Maccas!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really get what he's talking about? Does he mean public servants or politicians?

I'm assuming he means before everything was privitised Ministers had far more things to worry about and be responsible for than they do now.

Now that most things have been sold off pollies don't really have much to do now except to sit around muck rake and trying to point score against each other.

Craig Laundy is out, quitting politics.
No great surprise. The only reason it wasn't announced long ago is that Bozo has been trying to find a "star candidate" to parachute in, without even giving the local members a chance to select their own candidate. They figure the seat is a certain loss if they can't find someone with a high enough profile to save it.

Nick Kaldas' refusal to accept Bozo's nomination meant that time had officially ran out. Without a parachuted selection they needed to give the locals time to select someone, hence they've finally stopped holding out in the hope of finding someone who is both well known and really, really, stupid.

Senator Anning needs a wheat bag thrown on his head and dumped in the GBR. Absolute low life of an individual.

Typical of a number of those that seem to come from Queensland.
49 dead and still dog whistling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most disgusting thing of all is that he's trying to blame what happened in New Zealand on Muslims.

That's the same type of sick rationale that the radicalised Muslims use to justify their abhorrent actions. "It's all the westerners fault"

It's the ramblings of a man who desperately refuses to accept that far right radicalisation can be just as as dangerous as radicalised Muslims.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is a scumbag pig, can Senators get kicked out or just voted out? Surely someone this vile shouldn’t be allowed to hold such an important position.
Agreed, he needs to go, it’s his views and other far right wing mouthpieces that have propagated an environment of hate.

The most disgusting thing of all is that he's trying to blame what happened in New Zealand on Muslims.

That's the same type of sick rationale that the radicalised Muslims use to justify their abhorrent actions. "It's all the westerners fault"

It's the ramblings of a man who desperately refuses to accept that far right radicalisation can be just as as dangerous as radicalised Muslims.

“ I condemn their actions” but it’s the muslims fault because they’re muslims??

Senator Anning needs a wheat bag thrown on his head and dumped in the GBR. Absolute low life of an individual.

dBa.gif

He is a scumbag pig, can Senators get kicked out or just voted out? Surely someone this vile shouldn’t be allowed to hold such an important position.
There should be code of conduct standards where they can be booted.

I'm not sure why Queenslanders continue to vote for maverick politicians.

They're a strange breed up there

Fraser Anning isn't just a right wing dog whistler, he's a full on 1488 neo-nazi.

He's supposed to be co hosting an event with infamous neo-nazi Blair Cottrell in Moorabbin tomorrow, I wonder if VICPOL will allow it to go ahead now that Antifa, who will outnumber them 10 to 1, have extra fresh motivation to punch every single nazi there until they crawl away.

I knew what Anning was like but that still surprised me

I've read some messed up s**t before, but the comments on his page (generally in support of his views) made me feel ill.

We don't need the GBR damaged any more than it already is, just use our new found space agency to launch him into the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back