Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon we are anyway.

Injuries are killing us now. I mean Kitto shouldn't even make the bench and he starts every week now.

Tonight we have an aging defensive mid in Lia and an aging RB in Marrone as our central defensive pairing.

Never mind scoring goals, with these 2 short people we won't be able to stop them !!!

If they don't want to sign him again, just tell him and let's move forward. This whole 'He said she said' crap that's going on now is unacceptable.

After his outburst today you either sack him or sit down immediately and sort it out.

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Let's see what they do with a coach of their choosing, a new group of imports and new off field staff.

But if we get to September and little has changed then we are in trouble.

Tough game.

Think we'll either sneak a win or get pumped.

I think our players will make a statement tonight to the owners but not sure what that statement will be.

got a sick feeling that this is Kruz's last game in charge which sucks cos I really like him
I don't think it will be unless we have got his replacement sorted already.

We are gonna be belted, Perth are class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the whole team are woeful there's no urgency there's no desire to attack, its just knocking it around for 90 minutes in midfield
It's almost if they know their coach is leaving...

Put a Castro or keough in our front third and our mentality totally changes.
I didn’t hear the exact stat but on Fox Sports I’m pretty sure they said we’ve had more shots than Perth this season

I didn’t hear the exact stat but on Fox Sports I’m pretty sure they said we’ve had more shots than Perth this season

It's been a problem for the club for years. We aren't able to attract top notch attackers.
Our defence and mids are usually pretty good.

It's been a problem for the club for years. We aren't able to attract top notch attackers.
Our defence and mids are usually pretty good.
That's rubbish, we've attracted quality players everywhere..... It's keeping them that's the issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back