I'm Captain Kirk!!!!

Eiffel 65

Cancelled
Sep 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Gryffindor
Saints will win 4 games this year Gold Coast 2.

St Kilda have Gold Coast first up in round 1.

I reckon GC are an outside chance here, especially if Jack Steven doesn't play.

A lot of people say GC are a rabble but their list is really not as bad as people think.

A midfield with Swallow, Miller, Martin, Brodie, Ainsworth, Fiorini, Weller and Bowes looks alright to me.

I hope CFC come to play against GC this year. Don't want a repeat of what happened at Marvel Stadium in 2018. These are must win games for us now.

Benaly28

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
St Kilda have Gold Coast first up in round 1.

I reckon GC are an outside chance here, especially if Jack Steven doesn't play.

A lot of people say GC are a rabble but their list is really not as bad as people think.

A midfield with Swallow, Miller, Martin, Brodie, Ainsworth, Fiorini, Weller and Bowes looks alright to me.

I hope CFC come to play against GC this year. Don't want a repeat of what happened at Marvel Stadium in 2018. These are must win games for us now.
Very confident you’ll see a ‘different’ Carlton this year.

Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Braves
Morris from dogs just did acl. Traded away Adams and roughead. Boyd still absent and they only really have schache up forward who hasn't shown anything. Thin ruck stocks without roughead and Campbell who is at north.

They've been in poor form...i see them having issues this year.

I see us finishing above gc, saints, dogs and freo and overall being far more competitive with a decent percentage.
They lost Dahlhaus as well. Lin Jong, johanissen having issues. They’ve got some worries.

Weiterbot23

Cancelled
Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer Sponsor 2016 Carlton Blues - Matthew Kreuzer 2009 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2008
Yarraville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
OKC
Still the most important player on our radar...

We WILL give up this years and next years 1st for him and even a 2nd next year if needed.

If anyone thinks this is not a mile down the road in discussion then they are kidding themselves!

There is another which is being thrown around which would rate just as high as Kelly, so we have options and will deal, the rest of the comp knows we have the money and the picks and we are now a destination club as seen by player managers!

Who is the other, Who is the other, Who is the other, Who is the other, Who is the other, Who is the other, Who is the other?

Eiffel 65

Cancelled
Sep 18, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Gryffindor
Still the most important player on our radar...

We WILL give up this years and next years 1st for him and even a 2nd next year if needed.

If anyone thinks this is not a mile down the road in discussion then they are kidding themselves!

There is another which is being thrown around which would rate just as high as Kelly, so we have options and will deal, the rest of the comp knows we have the money and the picks and we are now a destination club as seen by player managers!

Do you have some mail you would like to share?

TooBlue14

Cancelled
Feb 5, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Morris from dogs just did acl. Traded away Adams and roughead. Boyd still absent and they only really have schache up forward who hasn't shown anything. Thin ruck stocks without roughead and Campbell who is at north.

They've been in poor form...i see them having issues this year.

I see us finishing above gc, saints, dogs and freo and overall being far more competitive with a decent percentage.
And they sent naughton forward with Easton wood to help out up there. They are in a bad way. But midfield wins games and there’s is strong. They could still float around mid table like we did for 5/6 years without doing s**t. They need KP players.

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
If we can stay fit, it certainly looks like we may be able to do a partial-Bradbury with some of these other bottom 6 sides falling apart.

Just need to make sure when we play these sides we get the points. Play the Bulldogs twice before out bye, plus the Saints and Suns once apiece. Good chance to be 4 wins or better by the break.

Yep...though can't get ahead of ourselves, in previous years we've lost to all 3 teams (and everyone else of course).

So annoying constantly losing to Dogs and Saints at Marvel and GC in the early rounds.
Would love to see us beat these teams this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back