Noidenous

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2012
Climbing out your mum's window
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
My premise is correct, your thread is ridiculous.

PC culture is a spook used by reactionaries to create a shield of social victimhood and justify a propensity for violence and oppression.
Or it's something observed by everyone who isn't a brainwashed radical leftist.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It is hilarious how certain flogs on here who not need to be named claim it is alright for extremist actions to be taken by groups such as ANTIFA such as engaging in violent behaviours towards other but then immediately have a problem with right wing violence of any size or type. If they were so much for peace and harmony why aren't they doing what most rational people in the centre on both sides are and condemning violence on both sides. I've got no time for entities like ANTIFA just like I got no time for nuts like the tools today.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
With all due respect, who you are or aren't is irrelevant. Likewise, for me.

I asked you to explain your point properly. I don't think you did. You do. Move on.

All this s**t happening today makes me think - how petty I was with you last week! I apologise for my s**t at you mate. There's too much s**t in this world - I don't want to contribute even in a tiny way!

Sincere apologies.

HurleyHepsHird

Ghost Stories for the End of the World
Oct 2, 2011
Between the Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
It is hilarious how certain flogs on here who not need to be named claim it is alright for extremist actions to be taken by groups such as ANTIFA such as engaging in violent behaviours towards other but then immediately have a problem with right wing violence of any size or type. If they were so much for peace and harmony why aren't they doing what most rational people in the centre on both sides are and condemning violence on both sides. I've got no time for entities like ANTIFA just like I got no time for nuts like the tools today.
There is a difference between self defence and open acts of terror.

Zero acts of violent extremism from the left in the US in 2018, all acts were attributed to rightwing extremism.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Timme.

On a day when a far right terrorist has murdered 40 people, why have you wasted one word on some idiots who yell at them?

You waste paragraphs on idiots like antifa, but have not batted an eyelid at the very real threat of actual murder and death caused by these racist terrorists.

Don't bother with another Clementine Ford post.

Dec 18, 2007
Counting premiership cups
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Non that play Essendon

It is the domain of those that want to hide behind an easy excuse instead of just saying they don't like it which is ironic because they then claim they like politicians that say what they think.

We saw it during the gay marriage debate, the anti-PC crowd were going on that it was an inner city Fitzroy issue that meant nothing to real Aussies only for those real Aussies to vote strongly for it.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Timme.

On a day when a far right terrorist has murdered 40 people, why have you wasted one word on some idiots who yell at them?

You waste paragraphs on idiots like antifa, but have not batted an eyelid at the very real threat of actual murder and death caused by these racist terrorists.

Don't bother with another Clementine Ford post.
lol again if you actually bothered to read above youd realise i have criticosed the morons who did the act today.

yet here you are still trying to deflect from leftwing extremism. excelent way to prove my point.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
lol again if you actually bothered to read above youd realise i have criticosed the morons who did the act today.

yet here you are still trying to deflect from leftwing extremism. excelent way to prove my point.
Stop pretending yelling and screaming should be treated as extremism as gunning down people.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Stop pretending yelling and screaming should be treated as extremism as gunning down people.
you really atr a muppet arent you. i dont know how many times i and others have posted .videos of the violent assaults perpetrated by antifa however as always you are pretending what they have done is nothing and harmless. pretty clear you support them.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
you really atr a muppet arent you. i dont know how many times i and others have posted .videos of the violent assaults perpetrated by antifa however as always you are pretending what they have done is nothing and harmless. pretty clear you support them.
Ill say again. Im comfortable with them confronting the alt right. I have no issue with that. antifa are a violent group and need to be kept in check.

But again, you're discussing those who want to rid society of the type of terrorist who killed dozens.

Try to say one word against another racist massacre.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ill say again. Im comfortable with them confronting the alt right. I have no issue with that. antifa are a violent group and need to be kept in check.

But again, you're discussing those who want to rid society of the type of terrorist who killed dozens.

Try to say one word against another racist massacre.
already have said something against today.

Back