Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, about 3 of them. Generally speaking, it's middle management and above that are the ones likely to have any major change in a restructure, lower hierarchy employees are 'generally' safe.
interesting, the other company has a bunch of departments already in place that would seem to overwrite our similar departments, but i'm thinking my job may be safe (definitely in the lower hierarchy at this point in my career).

Do you mind explaining what the chat room does?
It's just a chatroom where people can join and message instantly. You can upload pics and like comments and what not. Not much different to this thread. I don't really see the point in making a chatroom to replace this though.

It's just a chatroom where people can join and message instantly. You can upload pics and like comments and what not. Not much different to this thread. I don't really see the point in making a chatroom to replace this though.
For Premium users, isn't it?

I don't see much point other than to divide everyone :p

EDIT: Read Chief's full OP, nevermind. Still don't see the point though haha.

I feel cheated coming onto BigFooty for the first time today and discovering that everyone else hasn't been on BigFooty either. How dare you all not enlighten me with discussion to come home and read!
That's because site's been down for half the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone explain to me why folks that pay big $ to be an MCC member need to get to the ground at 3pm to ensure they get a seat for a game that doesn’t start for four hours, when the average patron can show up 5 minutes before and have a guarantee of a seat? Doesn’t seem logical to be a mcc member outside of being able to flex on plebs.

Can someone explain to me why folks that pay big $ to be an MCC member need to get to the ground at 3pm to ensure they get a seat for a game that doesn’t start for four hours, when the average patron can show up 5 minutes before and have a guarantee of a seat? Doesn’t seem logical to be a mcc member outside of being able to flex on plebs.
Prestige, it is a lot hard to get an MCC membership than an AFL, MCG, it club membership. I’ve been waiting since 2005 for my membership to come through.

Access into other grounds around the world, including Lords and Eden Gardens.

Shade while watching the sport. Sitting in the northern part of MCG, means you’re covered from the sun the majority of the day. Also, having the player ramps right there. You get guys like Kohli and Dhoni walking right past you as they go into bat.

flex: I had my 21st at the MCG. With my mothers membership, room hire was free, saving a couple of grand.

And most importantly. Full strength beer.

My Dad is a member and so are a couple of other family members, and I've sat in the Members Reserve as a guest two or three times for the footy (and once for the cricket too). It's a nice spot to sit and the facilities within the reserve are top notch, but personally I have little interest in joining the waiting list.

I much rather my current situation of having a Geelong Home and Away membership with a reserved seat in Geelong and GA in Melbourne. I can always upgrade my GA entry for Melbourne games to a reserved seat anyway, and for the occasional neutral match I go to I can just buy a regular ticket. The MCC is really nice, but I don't really want to pay for the MCC membership and line up for the big matches hours before.

flex: I had my 21st at the MCG. With my mothers membership, room hire was free, saving a couple of grand.

Yep, didn't know this was a thing till I got married. Reception was at Adelaide Oval, father in law has been a member for years, got free room hire too.

TISM isn't on Spotify and I'm actually really disappointed
For real though, kind of annoying that the only way to listen to them is on YouTube. Really like the best of CD but a lot of tracks by them on other albums are top notch like this one for example
Really got into them a couple years ago but I hate listening to music on YouTube so I can’t listen to them often.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back