Pre-Season Training 2018-19

Remove this Banner Ad

Given Pendle's comments, could the diagnosis be 'right head space'?

If Pendles is to believed the only thing we can rule out is injury. Beyond that I don’t think we’ll get anything out of speculating on it.

Has anyone gone to training recently? Was wondering if Grundy looks injury free and moving smoothly?? In the last JLT game he seemed to heavily preferred to handball and avoided kicking 9 times out of 10?

He’s always been a handballer (21 of 26 matches last year he had more handballs than kicks) and he’s one of our 3 most important players so I’m tipping if there were any question marks they’d have either de-loaded him or withdrawn him from one of the JLT matches. Coincidence for me 👍

He did hurt his ankle after the Melbourne game, but he has been training, so that can't be the reason he isn't picked.

Taylor Adams running and kicking the ball. Man is a machine for someone who just had finger surgery.

Just imagine a man who could play all through September with a broken thumb.

Don't imagine, his name was Darren Millane.

If Pendles is to believed the only thing we can rule out is injury. Beyond that I don’t think we’ll get anything out of speculating on it.

He’s always been a handballer (21 of 26 matches last year he had more handballs than kicks) and he’s one of our 3 most important players so I’m tipping if there were any question marks they’d have either de-loaded him or withdrawn him from one of the JLT matches. Coincidence for me 👍
Yeah but didnt he have like 3 kicks 14 handballs or something? That's not normal for him right? I hope he is fine, but would just like confirmation from anyone at training?

Yeah but didnt he have like 3 kicks 14 handballs or something? That's not normal for him right? I hope he is fine, but would just like confirmation from anyone at training?

He had games of 4 & 20, 6 & 18 and 4 & 19 last year so it’s not unheard of. The numbers aren’t up any longer, but I’d take his game time and GPS as greater indicators myself because for all we know he’s been instructed to handball more. Honestly I hope it becomes a constant in his game because he’s a pretty s**t kick and one of the best handballers the games seen from a guy his size, IMO.

He had games of 4 & 20, 6 & 18 and 4 & 19 last year so it’s not unheard of. The numbers aren’t up any longer, but I’d take his game time and GPS as greater indicators myself because for all we know he’s been instructed to handball more. Honestly I hope it becomes a constant in his game because he’s a pretty s**t kick and one of the best handballers the games seen from a guy his size, IMO.
I creamed myself over some of those weighted handballs he showed last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back