Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
thing is...the earth CAN be both flat and pear-shaped, because a flat earth doesn't mean a table top, there would be an elongated base to it, like this image, which backs up a "pear-shaped" earth too....

View attachment 635774

In what universe is that pear-shaped GG?

Last edited:

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
isn't it sad that no one really knows?

The story of James & the Giant Peach really captured my imagination as a child GG.....Therefore, I'm more inclined for settling on the general peach shape....Which is not to say the earth is a perfect circle or sphere, but rather more conforms to that general tendency, as most matter in motion often does.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The story of James & the Giant Peach really captured my imagination as a child GG.....Therefore, I'm more inclined for settling on the general peach shape....Which is not to say the earth is a perfect circle or sphere, but rather more conforms to that general tendency, as most matter in motion often does.

Which means NASA lied with all those photos.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
1552729859061.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched that Netflix special last night......even the experiments they tried didn't do em any favours :drunk:

It endorsed some of the things I was saying weeks ago about cults and weirdos having a sense of belonging to something.

and that doco even had people with conspiracies inside the conspiracy.

Stupid ****ing rabbit hole but some people are like a moth to light.....they can't help it.

tryitout

All Australian
Jan 11, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I watched that Netflix special last night......even the experiments they tried didn't do em any favours :drunk:

It endorsed some of the things I was saying weeks ago about cults and weirdos having a sense of belonging to something.

and that doco even had people with conspiracies inside the conspiracy.

Stupid ****ing rabbit hole but some people are like a moth to light.....they can't help it.
What was the doco called?

If the earth was proven beyond all reasonable doubt to be flat, would it make any difference? We're all going to keep coming to work, following the rules of society (for the most part). Obviously we would all realise we'd been told a lie but what would it actually change?

What was the doco called?

If the earth was proven beyond all reasonable doubt to be flat, would it make any difference? We're all going to keep coming to work, following the rules of society (for the most part). Obviously we would all realise we'd been told a lie but what would it actually change?

Behind or Beyond the Curve I think its called.

If NASA came out and provided pure evidence that the Earth is indeed flat and that they (how??) have been lying about it for...well, millennia now, there would be a bunch of cocky people around for a bit and then meh.

Would really screw up GPS companies though. And pilots would be super confused!

NEGAN

Premium Gold
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Also if it was revealed as flat I believe NEGAN would suffer an exceptionally large medical event in his nether regions.

I wouldnt begrudge you it either Negan ;)
I don't care if it's flat.....

Geocentric vs heliocentric is the most important thing in this. The shape is irrelevant.

Back