Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

No, it is factually correct.

As I posted earlier in this thread, based on the numbers the ADL and other civil rights orgs use, all deaths attributable to extremism in 2018 were attributable to rightwing sources. Only one was questionable, which involved a neoNazi converting to Islam.

Over the last 10 years, 73% of all extremist killings in the US were the result of rightwing violence.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...rists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

Likewise all violent attacks attributable to extremism. Not every headline which alleges "violent protests" actually involves a violent incident of political extremism.

As I posted earlier in this thread, based on the numbers the ADL and other civil rights orgs use, all deaths attributable to extremism in 2018 were attributable to rightwing sources. Only one was questionable, which involved a neoNazi converting to Islam.

Over the last 10 years, 73% of all extremist killings in the US were the result of rightwing violence.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/a...rists-2018-were-almost-all-right-wing/581284/

Likewise all violent attacks attributable to extremism. Not every headline which alleges "violent protests" actually involves a violent incident of political extremism.
so now you have change the goalposts. you never exclusovely stated killing in the initial post, you stated extremist violence which aslo takes other forms such as assaults etc.

so now you have change the goalposts. you never exclusovely stated killing in the initial post, you stated extremist violence which aslo takes other forms such as assaults etc.
No, I cited actual data earlier in the thread, not headlines.

The sole source of recoded extremist attacks in 2018 were rightwing sources.

They were also the sole source of extremist murder.

No, I cited actual data earlier in the thread, not headlines.

The sole source of recoded extremist attacks in 2018 were rightwing sources.

They were also the sole source of extremist murder.
More changing of the goalposts. You really have to try and weasel your way out of the whole you dug yourself through your false initial claim.

More changing of the goalposts. You really have to try and weasel your way out of the whole you dug yourself through your false initial claim.

Are you a nazi or a white supremacist? Your focus on antifa and unwillingness to say one word about white nationalist massacres is comical. Right down to you posting of a clementine ford tweet.

I’m struggling to think of any other explanations about why you’re fixated.

Are you a nazi or a white supremacist? Your focus on antifa and unwillingness to say one word about white nationalist massacres is comical. Right down to you posting of a clementine ford tweet.

I’m struggling to think of any other explanations about why you’re fixated.
I'm neither you ******* **********. However I know it gives you an orgasm thinking I am. I have already criticised the tool who carried out yesterday however just as always you either don't actually read s**t or you deliberately ignore it.

Yet as usual we have you coming in here bitching and moaning about people calling out and raising left wing organisations and people for the utter s**t they have posted in regards to this event or for discussing the fact that there is extremism on both sides when people claim falsely extremism is only an issue on the right. Not to mention we have you pretending to take the moral highground by repeatedly mitigating and playing down the extreme elements of the left while ironically having a go at those on the right for doing the same thing.

Not at all.

I was right then and am right now.

My claim is exactly the same backed by numerous citations I posted earlier in the thread.

Here is how you responded to my post.
There is a difference between self defence and open acts of terror.

Zero acts of violent extremism from the left in the US in 2018, all acts were attributed to rightwing extremism.
Here is how I showed your post to be incorrect

Then you realised that you have been showed to be a fool and try to backtrack and then also put in a little qualifying comment to try and mitigate extremism from the left

It is clear an event is only extremism in your opinion when it suits your argument and/or narrative.

I'm neither you ******* **********. However I know it gives you an orgasm thinking I am. I have already criticised the tool who carried out yesterday however just as always you either don't actually read s**t or you deliberately ignore it.

Yet as usual we have you coming in here bitching and moaning about people calling out and raising left wing organisations and people for the utter s**t they have posted in regards to this event or for discussing the fact that there is extremism on both sides when people claim falsely extremism is only an issue on the right. Not to mention we have you pretending to take the moral highground by repeatedly mitigating and playing down the extreme elements of the left while ironically having a go at those on the right for doing the same thing.
Then why are you so fixated? Clementine has you covered. It's comical how obsessed you are with her.

But the antifa stuff is weird. A white nationalist kills dozens, and you find equivalency in some uni rat bags push and shoving and yelling.

Ill say it again. Provide any evidence that antifa have killed anyone, or the same threat as these white nationalist killers.

You can't.

Here is how you responded to my post.

Here is how I showed your post to be incorrect

Then you realised that you have been showed to be a fool and try to backtrack and then also put in a little qualifying comment to try and mitigate extremism from the left

It is clear an event is only extremism in your opinion when it suits your argument and/or narrative.
You didn't show me to be incorrect.

Am incident constitutes violent extremism when measured as such by a reputable organisation.

The ADL didn't just measure deaths, they also assessed acts of violence. All you have to do is scroll back and look at the fairly extensive number of sources that have already been posted. You are a huge dummy, if you won't inform yourself when the information us already there, I can't help you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then why are you so fixated? Clementine has you covered. It's comical how obsessed you are with her.

But the antifa stuff is weird. A white nationalist kills dozens, and you find equivalency in some uni rat bags push and shoving and yelling.

Ill say it again. Provide any evidence that antifa have killed anyone, or the same threat as these white nationalist killers.

You can't.
I'll say it again provide any evidence that antifa aren't an extremist organisation?

Also what is wrong with calling out people who try to score points for their own political agendas at the expense of others? For someone who is so willing to rightly call out Fraser Anning for doing the same thing as an example, you seem to get might upset and offended as soon as someone takes the same action against a left wing commentator such as Clementine Ford.

You didn't show me to be incorrect.

Am incident constitutes violent extremism when measured as such by a reputable organisation.

The ADL didn't just measure deaths, they also assessed acts of violence. All you have to do is scroll back and look at the fairly extensive number of sources that have already been posted. You are a huge dummy, if you won't inform yourself when the information us already there, I can't help you.
The ADL really has a lot to answer in terms of reputability based on this

https://mondoweiss.net/2019/03/greenblatt-murdering-happened/

Think I'll pass when it comes to agrrement that ADL is reputable.

I'll say it again provide any evidence that antifa aren't an extremist organisation?

Also what is wrong with calling out people who try to score points for their own political agendas at the expense of others? For someone who is so willing to rightly call out Fraser Anning for doing the same thing as an example, you seem to get might upset and offended as soon as someone takes the same action against a left wing commentator such as Clementine Ford.

Firstly, they aren't an organisation. They have not killed anyone, and do not commit widespread violence.

Do you have any evidence to the contrary? Because it's weird you have not provided any evidence for your claim.

Im not upset about the Ford. It's just weird. She has sorted you out before.

Firstly, they aren't an organisation. They have not killed anyone, and do not commit widespread violence.

Do you have any evidence to the contrary? Because it's weird you have not provided any evidence for your claim.

Im not upset about the Ford. It's just weird. She has sorted you out before.
ANTIFA are certainly an organisation. They are an organised group who attends certain events to either protest or counter protest. Nice to see you throw the killing strawman in and they certainly do commit widespread violence. Not one ANTIFA protest goes by without them attacking opposing protestors, journalists, policeor even innocent people.

As for the Ford comment I'll let you think that if it helps you sleep better at night.

ANTIFA are certainly an organisation. They are an organised group who attends certain events to either protest or counter protest. Nice to see you throw the killing strawman in and they certainly do commit widespread violence. Not one ANTIFA protest goes by without them attacking opposing protestors, journalists, policeor even innocent people.

The last big antifa protest was met with another right wing terrorist plowing into them. Only 1 was killed.

You can offer no evidence other than some pushing an shoving with nazis at these things.

Im pretty comfortable in saying you have a very strong allegiance with those antifa protest against. Your comical ability to not criticise right wing massacres is transparent.

The last big antifa protest was met with another right wing terrorist plowing into them. Only 1 was killed.

You can offer no evidence other than some pushing an shoving with nazis at these things.

Im pretty comfortable in saying you have a very strong allegiance with those antifa protest against. Your comical ability to not criticise right wing massacres is transparent.
LOL so if ANTIFA is not violent why do they have *s like this involved in it?

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/an...opening-fire-on-officers-video/#axzz5iIje3Bo1

Also why do they have a firearms division if so anti violence.

Give it up Cuck Vicious the game's over when it comes to ANTIFA and their clear violent tendancies.

LOL so if ANTIFA is not violent why do they have ****s like this involved in it?

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/an...opening-fire-on-officers-video/#axzz5iIje3Bo1

Also why do they have a firearms division if so anti violence.

Give it up genius Vicious the game's over when it comes to ANTIFA and their clear violent tendancies.
That's your evidence? Someone gets killed in a custody dispute?

How many times do you have to be ******* told? They are not anti-violent. They are more than happy to kick the s**t through nazis.

But unlike the nazis you have not criticised, they do not walk into synagogues/mosques/schools/theatres and kill people.

You're comromised because you're in ideological lock step with white nationalists.

That's your evidence? Someone gets killed in a custody dispute?

How many times do you have to be ******* told? They are not anti-violent. They are more than happy to kick the s**t through nazis.

But unlike the nazis you have not criticised, they do not walk into synagogues/mosques/schools/theatres and kill people.

You're comromised because you're in ideological lock step with white nationalists.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am not in lock step with white nationalists you ******* *. You seriously are a left leaning loon aren't you?

He headed up the antifa firearms division. Only an organisation interested in carrying out violent acts would have one of them.

So one minute you're telling me antifa don't engage in widespread violence despite evidence to the contrary, then the next minute you tell me they are happy to be violent whenever they can against those who they perceive to politically oppose.

Also good to see you've moved away from the deflection to the whataboutism.

So one minute you're telling me antifa don't engage in widespread violence despite evidence to the contrary, then the next minute you tell me they are happy to be violent whenever they can against those who they perceive to politically oppose.
How many times do I have to tell you? They're more than prepared to meet violence with violence against these nazis.

And you are in ideological lock step. It's why you haven't offered one word of criticism.

How many times do I have to tell you? They're more than prepared to meet violence with violence against these nazis.

And you are in ideological lock step. It's why you haven't offered one word of criticism.
LOL and they're also prepared to provoke and instigate violence.

By the way if calling the idiots who did yesterday words like tools isn't criticism to you then it is clearly obvious you are in need of help urgently. We all know though that you'd rather make false accusations about people you politically disagree with though as it makes you feel good you ******* piece of s**t.

LOL and they're also prepared to provoke and instigate violence.

By the way if calling the idiots who did yesterday words like tools isn't criticism to you then it is clearly obvious you are in need of help urgently.
Calling them an idiot doesn't really compare to the paragraphs you bizarrely wasted on antifa, who had nothing to do with yesterday.

Right wing people are more likely to do a large planned attack based on personality, trait conscientiousness general determines right wing political leanings. Conscientiousness is associated with planning and diligence, mix that with a demented world view and you’re in for trouble. Not that left leaning people are less violent, it’s the methodical nature of right wingers that cause the scale of destruction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back