Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you kents find the time to post on here all day while at work?

I just started a new job on Monday and have done f@rk all so far bar re-imaging some laptops.

Today I did nothing at all except move a PC from one desk to another and answer 2 phone calls.

Never thought I could have so much free time posting on here. LOL!

I just started a new job on Monday and have done f@rk all so far bar re-imaging some laptops.

Today I did nothing at all except move a PC from one desk to another and answer 2 phone calls.

Same.

Work is quiet atm

Prisons changed is all I read

The great JM is here. :moustache:

Looking forward to round 1 starting and seeing how I go this year with my mid price madness team.

Your structure should be:
0-6-0
0-8-0
0-2-0
0-6-0

Allows for maximum trade action but more importantly maximum melt action Judd_Magic

Anyone going to pick Balta if named Thurs night ahead of other fwd rookie selections over the course of the weekend? Anyone prepared to lock him in early? Or sit and wait for other selections after the Rich v Carl game? Apologies if already discussed in another thread. Been off the boards lately...

Anyone going to pick Balta if named Thurs night ahead of other fwd rookie selections over the course of the weekend? Anyone prepared to lock him in early? Or sit and wait for other selections after the Rich v Carl game? Apologies if already discussed in another thread. Been off the boards lately...

Yes. In fact, I really want him to play because I don't trust the scoring or JS of all the other FWD rookies other than Setterfield. I have him ranked 3rd behind Setterfield & Drew, but am unsure of the latter's JS when Wines comes back.

Pettrucelle, Parker, Burgess, etc... do nothing for me.

The other teams will all be named an hour before the Rich/Carl game starts though

Yes. In fact, I really want him to play because I don't trust the scoring or JS of all the other FWD rookies other than Setterfield. I have him ranked 3rd behind Setterfield & Drew, but am unsure of the latter's JS when Wines comes back.

Pettrucelle, Parker, Burgess, etc... do nothing for me.

He prob has the worst js of the lot though?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The genetic jackhammer checking in!

View attachment 635323

Looking forward to another season of puppies, tennis girl gifs, melts, rage trades and more puppies.

A big shout out to the boys in the bev hills, you crazy kents keep me around more than I should be.

For the old timers welcome back, to all the newbies, welcome to the clubs. Enjoy and have fun with us. Don’t take it too serious if we hang s**t on you because we will..

Where is that kent woofta .. Get in here.

Me looking at my team..

View attachment 635325

Haha

Love this crazy kent ^^

It’s show time!

Really feeling the pressure this year in the ‘League of Champions’! :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Hi all

You are receiving this email because you finished in the top 18 in SuperCoach overall rankings last year.

This year the Herald Sun has founded a League of Champions - the best SuperCoach league ever.

You should have received an invitation to join the league. The code is...

Once the season is underway I'll track results in the league which should give us some nice SuperCoach stories for the Herald Sun based on the intense head-to-head competition between the smartest minds in SuperCoach.

If it really takes off we could go as far as analysing the trades being made by the top teams each week, but let's see how things go.

If you have any questions please ask, or if you would rather not take part let me know and I can invite some of the also-rans from outside the top 18!

Thanks and good luck

Al Paton

It’s show time!

Really feeling the pressure this year in the ‘League of Champions’! :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Hi all

You are receiving this email because you finished in the top 18 in SuperCoach overall rankings last year.

This year the Herald Sun has founded a League of Champions - the best SuperCoach league ever.

Once the season is underway I'll track results in the league which should give us some nice SuperCoach stories for the Herald Sun based on the intense head-to-head competition between the smartest minds in SuperCoach.

If it really takes off we could go as far as analysing the trades being made by the top teams each week, but let's see how things go.

If you have any questions please ask, or if you would rather not take part let me know and I can invite some of the also-rans from outside the top 18!

Thanks and good luck

Al Paton

tenor-72.gif

:moustache:

It’s show time!

Hi all

Thanks and good luck

Al Paton

Gimme the league code. Thanks.

It’s show time!

Hi all

Thanks and good luck

Al Paton
I call bullshit!

I never received this email.:moustache:

It’s show time!

Hi all

Thanks and good luck

Al Paton
tenor (4).gif

giphy (3).gif

lolz

Judd_Magic + Midprice Madness team = No Trades @ SundayJune 30 9:05pm EST

Yes thats 5 minutes after open, end of round 15 :moustache:
I'd love to see the big fella go hard early

R2 2 trades
R3 2 trades
R4 2 trades
R5 2 trades