The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stressing about a bet I have on the last leg tomorrow. Need United to win to end up with $1361 or I can cash out right now for $454. Wolves form against the top 6 worries me but cashing out and not winning the full amount would be disappointing (not that United winning would be disappointing).

By the same token, $454 is good money when I won $200 a couple days ago and 3 goals each in the Real Madrid and Barcelona league games would mean another $360 from a different bet. A couple weeks ago I cashed out of a bet and ended up seeing the last leg win through that meant I could have an another $600-700. It was disappointing for a quick minute though. Risk it or cash out? I guess it’s my decision in the end.

Stressing about a bet I have on the last leg tomorrow. Need United to win to end up with $1361 or I can cash out right now for $454. Wolves form against the top 6 worries me but cashing out and not winning the full amount would be disappointing (not that United winning would be disappointing).

By the same token, $454 is good money when I won $200 a couple days ago and 3 goals each in the Real Madrid and Barcelona league games would mean another $360 from a different bet. A couple weeks ago I cashed out of a bet and ended up seeing the last leg win through that meant I could have an another $600-700. It was disappointing for a quick minute though. Risk it or cash out? I guess it’s my decision in the end.

Just back Wolves win / draw $300 @$1.65 Guarantees a minimum return of $495 less your original stake and gives you peace of mind to let the original bet run with no risk.

Just back Wolves win / draw $300 @$1.65 Guarantees a minimum return of $495 less your original stake and gives you peace of mind to let the original bet run with no risk.

I got a genuinely good laugh from that lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30 minutes after the collision he fainted? That’s nuts.

I just saw the 2 goals Udinese scored post head injury and both of them were mishit shots that were pretty close to Ospina but he didn’t really stretch for. I am wondering if he was suffering from a concussion/blurry vision. The head is such a fragile thing. The CT scan for Ospina came back clear so that’s a relief.

Lol that is f***ed. Reckon he was actually trying to snap his ankle

English pundits and commentators are idiots. I’ve often seen them need 8 replays to watch a clear offside and then they come back with “that might be offside or level”. It’s not such a surprise that one would miss Sane’s ankle bending backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back