Preview AFLW Round 7 Fremantle vs North Melbourne, Saturday 16 March Fremantle Oval

Beth Lynch a bit unlucky I thought she’d been steadily improving.

The stats seem to show if we can get our marking game going we should be alright. If we can limit Hooker and Bowers who are their two main contested ball winners and gain the most metres we will go a long way to stopping them.

I’ve been surprised at how effective teams tagging Kearney has proved, time to try it ourselves. In fact someone put BJ in a wig.

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You can’t argue against the fact that it’s one incredibly exciting final round. The AFL can rightly argue that their conference setup has been a huge success. It turns out we’ve had an elite conference and a wildcard conference. At the end of it all, the best team will most likely win the flag. In fact, the two best teams will surely play off in the final. If we can’t beat Freo, we’re never going to beat Adelaide. It, naturally, riles because we are definitely top 4. However, it’s more interesting this way. On the other hand, both Prelims could be landslides. If that turns out to be the case, I’ll change my mind...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Get off the acid, it's not more interesting this way. What, are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome? Nobody should be excusing Nicole Livingstone's cluster****.

[IMG='width:327px;']https://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20Tenant/NorthMelbourne/Images/MatchCentre_HeadingBanner_MatchDetails19.jpg[/IMG]
NAB AFL Women’s Round 7
Fremantle v North Melbourne
Saturday, March 16
Fremantle Oval, WA

First bounce: 4.10pm (WST), 7:10pm (AEST)
Gates open: 3.10pm (WST)

[IMG='width:327px;']https://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20Tenant/NorthMelbourne/Images/MatchCentre_HeadingBanner_Broadcast19.jpg[/IMG]
TV
Live on 7mate Melbourne from 7:10pm

Stream live on the AFL Women’s App or at womens.afl.com.au
Live on TV!

Beth Lynch a bit unlucky I thought she’d been steadily improving.

I am wondering if she has expressed or the club suspects that she might be heading to Richmond after the season is done and is making room for someone who will be around longer term.

It isn't even a hunch and I haven't heard anything, just wondering why she would be dropped given she has played okay recently.

FREMANTLE v NORTH MELBOURNE
4.10pm AWST, Saturday, March 16
Fremantle Oval, Fremantle, WA
- This is essentially a winner-takes-all affair. North Melbourne is sitting second on 20 points, just 9.9 per cent ahead of Fremantle in third place. The loser will be forced into a percentage battle for a preliminary final spot with Adelaide and Melbourne if the Dees beat the Crows or will not feature at all next week if the Crows triumph.
- The North Melbourne defence will have its work cut out, contending with a dangerous Fremantle forward line with an even spread of goalkickers. Gemma Houghton has hit her straps in recent weeks, with Ebony Antonio, Sabreena Duffy, Ash Sharp and the returning Kellie Gibson (concussion) all capable of scoring.
- The loss of Fremantle key back Alex Williams (right knee ACL) could prove critical to the result, especially if the Roos decide to play ruck Emma King out of the goalsquare. The Dockers don't have a like-for-like replacement for Williams, and King is capable of piling on a few quick goals to break a match open.

I am wondering if she has expressed or the club suspects that she might be heading to Richmond after the season is done and is making room for someone who will be around longer term.

It isn't even a hunch and I haven't heard anything, just wondering why she would be dropped given she has played okay recently.
It’s funny I keep reading that it’s expected Elisha King will go to the Gold Coast as it’s where she hails from. I really hope that’s not the case. Like Lynch I think her improvement has really stood out and with a few extra games I think both girls will be great players.

It’s funny I keep reading that it’s expected Elisha King will go to the Gold Coast as it’s where she hails from. I really hope that’s not the case. Like Lynch I think her improvement has really stood out and with a few extra games I think both girls will be great players.

She may have just pulled up sore or something.

What’s happened to the girl who kicked 4 on debut? Name escapes me.
Courteney Munn. Missed the following game through injury, came back the week after and did very little and got dropped.

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Footscray, Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There was no one here complaining about the Conference system a few weeks ago. North were the greatest side of all time, is all that was heard. Unfortunately for the Kangas and their fans, Freo players love their club as much as what North players do. Fro loves them back too, and they will win by 10 points.

There was no one here complaining about the Conference system a few weeks ago. North were the greatest side of all time, is all that was heard. Unfortunately for the Kangas and their fans, Freo players love their club as much as what North players do. Fro loves them back too, and they will win by 10 points.

Everyone was complaining about the conference system a few weeks ago. It's always been a joke.

Get home and switch on Foxfooty to see if GoDees can upset Crows at Casey, lol, 1/2 time, Crows 5.4 34 to 0.0. 0.

People whine about the team we have put together...

Try to find even one post which backs up your bullshit theory before claiming it is what everyone here believed, you won't find it. We even acknowledged we may miss out prior to playing the Crows. It was always a bullshit system.

Btw, nice spoon you got in our conference, good to see the your women's team is as useless as the men's team after a Bradbury flag.

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The Crows are formidable. I can’t see them getting beaten by whoever makes the GF. Even with Erin Phillips being pretty well held they are completely on top.
Sounds completely un PC, but they play like the men, or the modern game, in how they move the ball.
The rest of the comp play an older style of footy.
Crows are a quality outfit.

Hey man it's ok....it's just footy.

Back