The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they interviewed the McCanns where they refuse to answer the 48 questions. I know a fair few coppers and they all reckon she either killed Maddie, or it was an accident and they paid someone to dispose of the body.
Not yet. So far it’s only up to about 15 days in. They’re looking at that guy Murat and his Russian IT guy at the moment

Have they interviewed the McCanns where they refuse to answer the 48 questions. I know a fair few coppers and they all reckon she either killed Maddie, or it was an accident and they paid someone to dispose of the body.

I asked my bro in law about it who works in the police force based at Birkenhead years ago. Most of them believe the Portugese police are protecting someone over it / the McCanns are innocent. Might ask him again after the doco has been out.

If the whole world knows they’ve killed multiple people yes.

Question. Do you have any doubt that the Aussie guy killed 40+ people yesterday? Or at the time that Gargosoulus or whatever his name was mowed down innocent people?

No but the fact you ask that question suggests you're missing the point.

As a country we have to really take a long hard look ourselves with this attack too. The two biggest murder cases in recent times across the ditch have been carried out by Australians. The other one I’m refering to is the UK backpacker Grace Milane who went out on a date with an Australian who moved there and went missing and her body found dead a few days later.

It’s quite incredible isn’t it, all of us on this earth are blessed to have been given this thing called life, yet all these things that can harm us have been built, over many years there has been a divide within the world, I know it’ll never happen but imagine a world where everyone got along? No guns, no violence, sadly that’s just a dream and will forever remain one.

You're sending out some real mixed messages here. Why are you so scared that you want to kill criminals?
What?

Who said I'm scared? Their crime fits the punishment.

If you don't agree that's fine.

bit tough to apply it just when you feel it is justified though as the history of capital punishment in the US has shown.
Me personally or in general?

I don't determine when somebody lives or dies, I was asked a question, I answered it.

What?

I don't determine when somebody lives or dies, I was asked a question, I answered it.

That should read as scared of saying you want to kill criminals. You've constantly dodged saying that you're in favour of the death penalty.

That should read as scared of saying you want to kill criminals. You've constantly dodged saying that you're in favour of the death penalty.
Only in your mind I've said that.

I have stated - numerous times - in this instance I am definitely in favour.

Really angling for a shitfight here aren't you mate?

Only in your mind I've said that.

I have stated - numerous times - in this instance I am definitely in favour.

Really angling for a shitfight here aren't you mate?

In my mind? Mate several times I asked you straight out and you wouldn't answer, it's right there in the thread. I'll ask you again - are you in favour of the death penalty? Don't try to wriggle out by saying in this one instance because that's a nothing answer.

In my mind? Mate several times I asked you straight out and you wouldn't answer, it's right there in the thread. I'll ask you again - are you in favour of the death penalty? Don't try to wriggle out by saying in this one instance because that's a nothing answer.
How do you explain this then

That's all I'm asking.. I'm not talking in general.
And I've answered your question.

Because perhaps I am not interpreting your question as black and white as you are thinking it is?

Do I want in this instance? Yes. Would I want it all the time? Probably not.

How do you explain this then

And I've answered your question.

Yes, and then you asserted that you were more broadly in favour of it which prompted my query about you seemingly being scared of coming out and saying it.

If you say so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s quite incredible isn’t it, all of us on this earth are blessed to have been given this thing called life, yet all these things that can harm us have been built, over many years there has been a divide within the world, I know it’ll never happen but imagine a world where everyone got along? No guns, no violence, sadly that’s just a dream and will forever remain one.

They may say you’re a dreamer, but you’re not the only one.

Last edited:
Saw this article and couldn’t help thinking of Cruyffy :p

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...crocheting-sensation.html?ito=social-facebook

ZuqCOVI.jpg

What?

You said when you felt it was justified you would use it. No need to get defensive.

If you slap an egg on the back of someone’s head then you’re rightfully going to get punched
Absolutely. I’d have smacked him twice as hard as Jim did. Would have put him in hospital if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back