Game Day AFLW Dogs v Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re playing Adelaide ;)

Even though we’ll probably end up on the wrong side of this one you have to love the drama of a mutual do or die home and away game. Doesn’t happen that often

Oh hahaha I must've misread it. Melbourne have been the queens of just missing out in AFLW but will definitely watch to see how it goes

Oh hahaha I must've misread it. Melbourne have been the queens of just missing out in AFLW but will definitely watch to see how it goes
I give us minimal odds of winning the game, let alone winning by a margin. Still keen for it though.

It'll really just boil down to bad luck, but I'm still going to be filthy having to watch Carlton and Geelong play finals when they're so clearly the far inferior teams to the 3 Conf A teams that miss out. Nothing could be done with this system, other than not have it at all, but it won't make it any less annoying.

It'll really just boil down to bad luck, but I'm still going to be filthy having to watch Carlton and Geelong play finals when they're so clearly the far inferior teams to the 3 Conf A teams that miss out. Nothing could be done with this system, other than not have it at all, but it won't make it any less annoying.
I'm furious at their ham-fisted 'planning'.

And you just know that they won't re-balance the conferences next season when they add another four teams to the competition.

Worst performance i have seen from this team . Maybe time for a new coach ?
Whilst that was horrendous, I don't know if I would sack Stinnear just yet.

Crows really did look like a team of harder, fitter, bigger bodies. They've earned premiership favouritism.

Crows really did look like a team of harder, fitter, bigger bodies. They've earned premiership favouritism.

Yes they were impressive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back