Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Celene Moody

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Belinda Smith

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad to see that Kate Bartlett will debut on Sunday.
Previous non selection is proof that Bulldogs BF need to take over the selection committee! :mad:
Jake from the club acknowledged that I sent your names in, still waiting on further instructions but sent another email about that.

Disappointing result today, we had the same amount of shots for goal but just couldn’t convert, whereas Carlton were very accurate.
What's your view on the coach, DrB? Premiers in 2018, wooden spooners in 2019.
It's a very rapidly changing competition especially regarding tactics and skill levels so we need a coach who can be just ahead of the wave. Is Paul Groves the one who can do that?

What's your view on the coach, DrB? Premiers in 2018, wooden spooners in 2019.
It's a very rapidly changing competition especially regarding tactics and skill levels so we need a coach who can be just ahead of the wave. Is Paul Groves the one who can do that?

I don’t think it was just one thing this year. Injuries early to Brooke and Issy didn’t help, we lost Kearney who was great for us last year. We seemed to go along ok until we hit North, and they seemed to put us off our game.

We copped a tough draw, which was expected as Premiers. Just lost to Melbourne, came steaming home against Carlton after some wayward kicking, the Freo game had some awful umpiring, and Brisbane were just so hungry for the ball, we were no match for their intensity. It is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me know if anyone would like to go to the B&F

Dear AFLW Player Sponsors,

As we close the door on the 2019 AFLW Season, it’s time to get together and acknowledge and recognise the individual accomplishments of our players and crown the 2019 Western Bulldogs AFLW Best & Fairest.

Included as part of your package, you receive one (1) ticket to this event.

Additional tickets can also be purchased

Western Bulldogs 2019 AFLW Best & Fairest

When: Thursday April 4th 2019

Where: Palladium at Crown, Southbank , VIC

Time: 7:00pm – 11:00pm

RSVP: Please RSVP by return email, no later than Monday 1st April

Would you have any questions or queries around this event or your entitlements, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0400 363 852 or via email.

We look forward to seeing you there

Regards,

Jake [WB]

Anyone able to pick this up?

As we’ve well and truly closed the door on season 2019 of AFLW, I wanted to reach out to extend an enormous thank you to you for your committed support of our girls this year.

Your sponsorship plays such a vital role in the strength of our AFLW program and allows us to continually ensure we can provide the girls with a competitive football program and elite level resources.

To say thanks, the girls have since signed a personal gift that I would love to pass on to you.

If you’re able to advise of a time in which you may be able to stop past Whitten Oval to collect this or advise of alternative collection/delivery arrangements, that would be terrific.

Thank you again for all your support and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Go Dogs!

Regards,

Jake

Jake Summers
Business Development Executive - Corporate

Western Bulldogs
Tel: 1300 GO DOGS (46 36 47)
Tel Direct: 03 9680 6153
Fax: 03 9680 6103
Mobile: 0400 363 852
Email: jake.summers@westernbulldogs.com.au
Web: www.westernbulldogs.com.au

Anyone able to pick this up?

As we’ve well and truly closed the door on season 2019 of AFLW, I wanted to reach out to extend an enormous thank you to you for your committed support of our girls this year.

Your sponsorship plays such a vital role in the strength of our AFLW program and allows us to continually ensure we can provide the girls with a competitive football program and elite level resources.

To say thanks, the girls have since signed a personal gift that I would love to pass on to you.

If you’re able to advise of a time in which you may be able to stop past Whitten Oval to collect this or advise of alternative collection/delivery arrangements, that would be terrific.

Thank you again for all your support and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Go Dogs!

Regards,

Jake

Jake Summers
Business Development Executive - Corporate

Western Bulldogs
Tel: 1300 GO DOGS (46 36 47)
Tel Direct: 03 9680 6153
Fax: 03 9680 6103
Mobile: 0400 363 852
Email: jake.summers@westernbulldogs.com.au
Web: www.westernbulldogs.com.au

It would be week days, not weekends I am assuming.

Back