Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How soft is this game becoming? How the hell did May get suspended for that? Couldn't even call it a bump was closer to a check and further to that with minimal force...

This laws committee needs a rethink they are going to lose a lot of male fans if they keep neutering the physical side of the game.

Had a laugh at Nick Riewoldt saying Saints to be big improvers this year. How is this bloke in the media? How embarrassing. How were we blessed with him NDS and Montagna?

Jump to 15th?

Wishing well to our New Zealand friends.

A very very very sad world we live in sometimes.

Whilst J Daniher is having unfortunate injuries and timing thereof, I must say, does he have by far the worst mo in the league.

Just looks so odd.

But ofcourse he likes it, his business.

How classy is our coach?:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Very very classy. One of the better responses to Christchurch that I have seen so far.
Now if only he could win a premiership for us

I’m disgusted that the top google search over the past day or so is for the uncut vision of the attack in New Zealand.
What type of people are we?
I really blame the violent computer games that desensitise people to this tragedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m disgusted that the top google search over the past day or so is for the uncut vision of the attack in New Zealand.
What type of people are we?
So many posters have actively sought out and watched it, I can't believe it.
I can't even watch the news without crying.

So many posters have actively sought out and watched it, I can't believe it.
I can't even watch the news without crying.

I'm the same, Maggie. I heard one story about something he did and that's enough for me.

The media can't help but turn it into murder pr0n either. They wring their hands and make frowny faces, but they can't help but see a chance to cash in on the suffering of others. I don't watch free to air except for footy and occasional news, but I briefly flicked through some channels last night and saw some piece of human filth hosting what looked like a clip show of the body cam footage. They were running through the whole course of events, apparently not showing the actual murders but playing plenty of the footage of him driving around, walking into the mosques etc.

Basically doing exactly what this guy wanted. In their own sick way they were glorifying what he did.

Reaffirmed my view that commercial free to air TV is now the open sewer of the media landscape.

I'm the same, Maggie. I heard one story about something he did and that's enough for me.

The media can't help but turn it into murder pr0n either. They wring their hands and make frowny faces, but they can't help but see a chance to cash in on the suffering of others. I don't watch free to air except for footy and occasional news, but I briefly flicked through some channels last night and saw some piece of human filth hosting what looked like a clip show of the body cam footage. They were running through the whole course of events, apparently not showing the actual murders but playing plenty of the footage of him driving around, walking into the mosques etc.

Basically doing exactly what this guy wanted. In their own sick way they were glorifying what he did.

Reaffirmed my view that commercial free to air TV is now the open sewer of the media landscape.

This :handpointup:

Why would 60 minutes show that footage from the survivors mobile phone last night?

I implore anyone who has kids or teenagers or even as an adult think they have an addiction to "technology" to read this book I read it late last year.
It has changed my families use of social media and gaming in our household...…….for the better.

1552858330393.png

Tarrant has failed.
The exact opposite of what he aimed to create is happening.
All colours, all creeds, all religions are uniting.
He and his kind will never succeed.
This bought me to tears.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03...show-respect-to-christchurch-victims/10912140
Young men, young white, black, yellow, Maori men. Respecting those “different” from them.
NZ, you make me proud to be in your Hemisphere.

This bought me to tears.
I didn't experience the tears, my body was inhabited by goosebumps though.
Young men, young white, black, yellow, Maori men. Respecting those “different” from them.
NZ, you make me proud to be in your Hemisphere.
Agree.
They do things differently, not sure if it's the size of the population or what it is.
They are a special breed and we can take some lessons from them.

Three days from our season, two days from our team being named;

Still player profile photos not yet updated....

Some things never seem to change...

Three days from our season, two days from our team being named;

Still player profile photos not yet updated....

Some things never seem to change...

"note to self" - start losing sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back