EPL Matchday 31

Remove this Banner Ad

Salah spuds it up yet again for the 6th week in a row and yet again Klopp doesn’t see it fit to sub him early. He’s becoming like Finch in the Aus cricket team. Hoping that if he gets enough chances then he might actually do something. Yet that day never comes.

It's like every game I watch these days, no matter what league, defenders do dumb s**t, get into trouble needlessly and cost their side a goal

If I were a manager I'd have some strict rules about ******* around near the box. * up and you're on the bench next game.

Geez everyone will do anything to make sure VVD is perfect.

If that was Jordan Pickford there'd be 25 articles already.

I mean if you have something to actually dispute what I've said then go ahead by all means. At best you can say VVD should kick it out of bounds instead of heading back to the keeper, but I'm not sure he's supposed to anticipate Allison forgetting he has hands with which he can gather the ball.

I mean if you have something to actually dispute what I've said then go ahead by all means. At best you can say VVD should kick it out of bounds instead of heading back to the keeper, but I'm not sure he's supposed to anticipate Allison forgetting he has hands with which he can gather the ball.
VVD himself admitted after the game on sky he should have dealt with it and gave no excuses about weather. He could have dealt with it. So could have Allison but there was a clear miscommunication between the two. Similar to zouma and Pickford against spurs.

Not sure how you can call it more Milners fault than VVD. Sure he sliced it but it wasn't as if he passed it back deliberately into Babel's path, VVD had a chance to deal with it. As did Alisson.

Salah spuds it up yet again for the 6th week in a row and yet again Klopp doesn’t see it fit to sub him early. He’s becoming like Finch in the Aus cricket team. Hoping that if he gets enough chances then he might actually do something. Yet that day never comes.
Huh? Salah has been subbed off a lot lately.

VVD himself admitted after the game on sky he should have dealt with it and gave no excuses about weather. He could have dealt with it. So could have Allison but there was a clear miscommunication between the two. Similar to zouma and Pickford against spurs.

Not sure how you can call it more Milners fault than VVD. Sure he sliced it but it wasn't as if he passed it back deliberately into Babel's path, VVD had a chance to deal with it. As did Alisson.
Who cares? VVD is an exceptional footballer but every human makes mistakes. In that passage of play there was three mistakes. First Milners poor sliced clearance, then VVD underhits his header back to Alisson and then Alisson doesnt come out quick enough.

The real story is that we recovered and got the result we needed. Onwards and upwards.

Who cares? VVD is an exceptional footballer but every human makes mistakes. In that passage of play there was three mistakes. First Milners poor sliced clearance, then VVD underhits his header back to Alisson and then Alisson doesnt come out quick enough.

The real story is that we recovered and got the result we needed. Onwards and upwards.
Because apparently he is perfect and can't make mistakes.. and Liverpool fans are doing everything they can to cover it up. Accept that he made a mistake.

Why are Chelsea fans so cynical with their chants? Do they even care about their own players?
Not really. They're Cheslea fans remember..

On a separate note, we are so ******* passive. Turdsson has barely touched the ball. We don't even want to tackle until we dive in late and give away a foul.

Kepa has almost had more touches than Turd and Richarlison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Siggy misses another but taps in the rebound. Next year that not being a goal doesn’t sit well with me
Wait what? Will it be a goal kick or something if a pen is missed but it's still in play? Who made this up?

Wait what? Will it be a goal kick or something if a pen is missed but it's still in play? Who made this up?

One of those new rules that if a penalty isn’t scored from the spot, it’s a dead ball

One of those new rules that if a penalty isn’t scored from the spot, it’s a dead ball
I like that. Because a keeper deserves not to have a goal against after he saves it. Also means the players don't annoy the ref by running in fast

Correction, just googled it but apparently it wasn’t true so the rules committee actually denied it would be changing. I did see a short video explaining some changes, all the other changes were in there too though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back