Society/Culture Feminism - 2017 Thread - Pt II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gender Equality agency boffins cant explain their own data and how they reach a conclusion of 15%.

Love how she tries and explain away the extra hours as maybe the people working less hours, that is the women, are more productive

There is evidence around that suggests that simply working more hours doesn't make someone more productive, but the way they're trying to use it is very much unrelated.

As a society we still largely use hours worked as a metric of value to the company, not outcomes created.

You're a parody of yourself.
Says the bloke who defends extreme violence and ideology from groups such as Antifa because they aren't killing anybody? But then has a go when their political opponents supposedly don't condemn violence from their side. The only parody is you. You are hypocritical vile leftist filth who only has an issue with extremism when it doesn't come from your side.

Pretty poor taste from Clementine really. Or anyone trying to use it for point scoring.

Act of terrorism is an act of terrorism, horrible enough without trying to turn it in to some kind of weird political argument.

Pretty poor taste from Clementine really. Or anyone trying to use it for point scoring.

Act of terrorism is an act of terrorism, horrible enough without trying to turn it in to some kind of weird political argument.
She's always got poor taste, her tongue is always bitter

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

What do you think about people point scoring by criticising "point scoring" by ideologists that they disagree with?

I’m yet to decide. What about point scoring by those critical of those who are critical of point scoring ideologists?

We can go around and around here if we really want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't take long for deflection to feminism by the usual suspects.
I am still trying to get my head around why some follow Clem and seem obsessed by her every word.
I had never heard of her before reading about her on here.

I am still trying to get my head around why some follow Clem and seem obsessed by her every word.
I had never heard of her before reading about her on here.

Not surprising you haven't heard of her before
Her target audience is women who hate men, so you don't fit that category

She is a common misandrist, spewing out her dislike of men and male culture at every opportunity
A bit like a Pauline Hanson

Clementine Ford likes men and men like her.
I think you meant to say:
"Clementine Ford likes men who agree with her and men who agree with her are like her"

Yeah nah, I'll leave the "holidays" to Thailand for people like you

As always, you show a total disrespect for Asian women
That you think like this, is an insight into how you view asian women

Not surprising you haven't heard of her before
Her target audience is women who hate men, so you don't fit that category

She is a common misandrist, spewing out her dislike of men and male culture at every opportunity
A bit like a Pauline Hanson
So why follow her and give her oxygen?

Making a nobody into a somebody.

Do you beleive that bigotry and misandry when spoken and written about should be ignored?
As I posted, don't read her nor do I follow. No-one in my social circle knows of her either. Just see her name mentioned a lot on here.

Have clicked on some links posted in the past and think she is just a silly person who is out to trigger people and given the responses, she is succeeding.

A bit like Panahi, out for a reaction and gets it.

As I posted, don't read her nor do I follow. No-one in my social circle knows of her either. Just see her name mentioned a lot on here.

Have clicked on some links posted in the past and think she is just a silly person who is out to trigger people and given the responses, she is succeeding.

A bit like Panahi, out for a reaction and gets it.

I used to think the same about Fraser Anning... just a silly person

I used to think the same about Fraser Anning... just a silly person
Maybe I feel comfortable with who I am in relation to someone like her and can see the harm Anning does to a population irrespective of gender.
Also
Anning = Senator in parliament
Clem - a wannabee journalist (cough, cough)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back