AFLW AFLW General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the noob question, but how does the finals work with the two conferences?

You're welcome :p

53305520_10157209804029421_2484517587212304384_n.jpg

Tough on the Lions and Freo but we knew new teams in their states would split the playing lists.

We can lose upto 4 players and after making finals I think we will get raided by Richmond and St Kilda. Just gotta hope they all bought into the Hardford coaching and style and nobody decides to leave. Although I still think Tayla will go to Richmond if offered a position there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough on the Lions and Freo but we knew new teams in their states would split the playing lists.

We can lose upto 4 players and after making finals I think we will get raided by Richmond and St Kilda. Just gotta hope they all bought into the Hardford coaching and style and nobody decides to leave. Although I still think Tayla will go to Richmond if offered a position there.

Freo have one of the best lists in the competition, and the way GWS & Brisbane have managed their playing lists is a joke.

None of the interstate clubs are being hard done by compared to what happened and will again happen to the Victorian teams. At all.

The real problem here is that Port Adelaide aren't being seeded into the competition next year, leaving Adelaide with virtual monopoly on the 2nd largest state league intake in the country.

Gonna call it. Sign the players up to pro contracts. It’s a fantastic product and improving yearly .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The wages will go up, but next year will arguably be a plateau year in terms of talent influx due to 4 new teams again. It'll be highly watchable product, but lists will still be a bit thin.

Remember that not only do lists need to expand and teams need to enter the system, the season needs to almost triple in length and shift towards the winter, and has to start projecting as profitable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back