Politics Violence against Nazis, acceptable?

Remove this Banner Ad

The nazis were defeated but it’s a stretch to say the victors were anti-racists or that was the basis of the war. There have been repeated takes in the past few years about how racist Churchill and FDR were, and how to this day the allied victors are still white
supremacist. During WW2 millions of Indians starved to death, and ten years after WW2, the Brits were brutalising Kenyans. The US was still a hellhole for black people after the war.

The Nazis have become a frame of reference where the good side inevitably triumphs, but history tells us that often isn’t the case.

All good points. Still, it's the only time in history where "Violence against Nazis" wasn't only acceptable, it was legal!!

What do you think was going on in the lefty regimes under Stalin and Mao? Tens of millions murdered. Why are you ignoring this in order to push an ideological agenda? Why not simply condemn all acts of terror?

I'm not ignoring it, but the thread's about violence against Nazis, right? Stalin and Mao are no idols of mine, let me tell you!

I'm going to egg a Greens Senator an no one should have any issue with that.
Yeah I do.The kid should cop penalty as should Anning and his goons.It's not just a regular political issue ,it's an insult to the country and unbelievably arrogant , ,measured racism.What sort of reason would you egg the Greens for? Are you gonna egg them because they want to reduce carbon emmisions or egg them for allowing transgender toilets?

Yes, you have kill the roots of the plant,if they want a fight ,then sure beat them up and send them back to mummy.

Yes.

Violent leftwing radicalism is almost non-existent. When compared to say anarchist activity in Europe at the beginning of the 20th century, or the environmental and anti-capitalist movements of the 60's and 70's. Likewise, non-violent labour militancy was almost completely extinguished with recent wildcat strikes by various US teachers union memberships, the first sign of a revival. Outside of periodic G20/anti-globalism protests the number of recorded violent incidents per year in many Western nations is fast approaching zero. Literally a small handful per year. Whereas rightwing violence has seen a huge spike and is the dominant form of extremist in most Western and European nations.

Yes.

Violent leftwing radicalism is almost non-existent. When compared to say anarchist activity in Europe at the beginning of the 20th century, or the environmental and anti-capitalist movements of the 60's and 70's. Likewise, non-violent labour militancy was almost completely extinguished with recent wildcat strikes by various US teachers union memberships, the first sign of a revival. Outside of periodic G20/anti-globalism protests the number of recorded violent incidents per year in many Western nations is fast approaching zero. Literally a small handful per year. Whereas rightwing violence has seen a huge spike and is the dominant form of extremist in most Western and European nations.

I agree that it's less of an issue now in comparison to times of real left-wing revolution, but if it's the BAU process for the police officers to be usee for right wing speakers at events in fear that the left wing protesters could cause damage to property and others, it's still necessary to call it out.

ANTIFA aren't tickling each other with those crowbars and batons when they storm events.

If #eggboy can teach us anything, it's that you always have the right to physically assault anyone who has a differing opinion to you.
What egg boy can teach us is that protesting against a right wing politician with an egg is a more notorious and newsworthy act than killing 50 Muslims.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I agree that it's less of an issue now in comparison to times of real left-wing revolution, but if it's the BAU process for the police officers to be usee for right wing speakers at events in fear that the left wing protesters could cause damage to property and others, it's still necessary to call it out.
I mean, it's almost non-existent. Like a complete non event.

What egg boy can teach us is that protesting against a right wing politician with an egg is a more notorious and newsworthy act than killing 50 Muslims.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Incorrect. "Christchurch shooting" yeilds 136,000,000 search results, to "Fred Anning Egg"s 109k.

I mean, it's almost non-existent. Like a complete non event.

Unfortunately I have to disagree. There's enough evidence online of far left groups assaulting people for me to ever believe a statistic saying it's a "non event". There's plenty of people in this very thread that have said they'd be happy to assault people over their right wing beliefs. I'm sure many have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Incorrect. "Christchurch shooting" yeilds 136,000,000 search results, to "Fred Anning Egg"s 109k.

Unfortunately I have to disagree. There's enough evidence online of far left groups assaulting people for me to ever believe a statistic saying it's a "non event". There's plenty of people in this very thread that have said they'd be happy to assault people over their right wing beliefs. I'm sure many have.
Is there though?

I will go with the actual vetted numbers, not my personal vibe based on internet hysteria.

Is there though?

I will go with the actual vetted numbers, not my personal vibe based on internet hysteria.

I completely understand. Unfortunately I've seen too much of the violence (first hand and online) to believe them.

Were you specifically talking about terrorist attacks, rather than physical assaults? I did search for the stats you're talking about, and didn't come up with anything other than the terrorism related ones. Can you share a source?

I completely understand. Unfortunately I've seen too much of the violence (first hand and online) to believe them.

Were you specifically talking about terrorist attacks, rather than physical assaults? I did search for the stats you're talking about, and didn't come up with anything other than the terrorism related ones. Can you share a source?
Deaths, terror attacks and "violence" all quantify different things.

Because the definition of terrorism can be pretty fluid, most organisations and academics look at 'extremist' violence and will specify whether they are including verifiable property damage or violent crime against an individual/group.

Deaths, terror attacks and "violence" all quantify different things.

Because the definition of terrorism can be pretty fluid, most organisations and academics look at 'extremist' violence and will specify whether they are including verifiable property damage or violent crime against an individual/group.

Oh okay. Share a link if you can find the time.

Yeah I do.The kid should cop penalty as should Anning and his goons.It's not just a regular political issue ,it's an insult to the country and unbelievably arrogant , ,measured racism.What sort of reason would you egg the Greens for? Are you gonna egg them because they want to reduce carbon emmisions or egg them for allowing transgender toilets?
It was mostly a joke but I'll just roll with it as if it wasn't. If someone felt they were justified enough to egg someone, be that Greens, Labor, LNP whomever, it follows the same premise as what happened to Anning. They only reason we are praising Anning being egged is because he is a pathetic example of a human being but if you break it down to it's core components; eggkid egged him because he disagreed with his political view. It has set the precedent for morons to claim justification for egging those they disagree with.

It was mostly a joke but I'll just roll with it as if it wasn't. If someone felt they were justified enough to egg someone, be that Greens, Labor, LNP whomever, it follows the same premise as what happened to Anning. They only reason we are praising Anning being egged is because he is a pathetic example of a human being but if you break it down to it's core components; eggkid egged him because he disagreed with his political view. It has set the precedent for morons to claim justification for egging those they disagree with.
I'm against the egging if you read the post.To say Anning was just making a political point though is disingenuous.

I'm against the egging if you read the post.To say Anning was just making a political point though is disingenuous.
It is false dichotomy. Media are playing into his hands. He will act outrageously to get free time in the media. See: Corey Bernadi's right tack with a playbook taken from Trump's successful primaries and general election campaign. Anning makes further steps in the outrage stakes to get votes for re-election. Starve him of oxygen you silly fools.

Yes.

“Curiouser and curiouser!” Cried Alice (she was so much surprised, that for the moment she quite forgot how to speak good English).”
I must be hallucinating whenever I see radical left wing mobs burning buildings and cars, bashing, harassing and abusing anyone they dislike or who shares a different opinion on any issue. You live in a cosy bubble.

Last edited:

You can see who Anning has thrown his lot in with - neo Nazis and other members of the ill at ease. Unrepresentative swill indeed.

We've seen their kind before and you're worried about a 17 year old with an egg.

We've seen their kind before and you're worried about a 17 year old with an egg.
The kid gave them (unfounded) justification to act out their grievance by crushing him and giving them a leading story on the nightly news. The kid was stupid. In his defence, he is 17 years old. The MMA gang were bullies and a custodial sentence would be apt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back