“Collingwood will win 2019 AFL Premiership” Mark Robinson

Remove this Banner Ad

Many people suspect that Robbo lost his last functioning brain cells at the bottom of a beer glass sometime in the 1990s, but if we win the premiership this year then I for one will forever refer to him as 'that beguiling, handsome and intimidatingly intelligent Mark Robinson'.

but if we win the premiership this year then I for one will forever refer to to him as ‘that drunken slob who fluked it once and very unattractive Mark Robinson'.
EFA

Pack it in, boys. It's just not our year.

Yep we are ****ed now. The font of all stupid has spoken. Time to down a slab and sing bad 70's rock until the cops come and tase me.

Good times...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry peoples.. haven't had a chance to watch the big slob on 360.. watching MAFS.. Mike and Heidi are apparently not getting along cause Mike uses all the bath towels and leaves em lying around and s**t.. they don't think the relationship is worth it as a result.. I tend to agree.. my previous girlfriend was pissed off cause I used to use a s**t load of toothpaste when brushing and she used to use lil specks of it at a time to economize.. I go f this East Brunswick mentality s**t so I left.

Folks folks

The drunken slob has now power of cursing any team.

Irrelevancy.

Many people suspect that Robbo lost his last functioning brain cells at the bottom of a beer glass sometime in the 1990s, but if we win the premiership this year then I for one will forever refer to him as 'that beguiling, handsome and intimidatingly intelligent Mark Robinson'.

Well David King start of the 2010 Season said we would win the Flag

Even a broken clock.....is more useful than this dimwit.... but like a broken clock, it is occasionally dead on.

Things I could do with a broken clock...

- hit Fraser Anning over the head without making an omelette
- improvised doorstop in event of zombie apocalypse
- use as prop in tasteful whisky commercial
- paperweight to hold down my ongoing correspondence with Josh Schache
- seasoning

Things I could do with a Robbo...

ok, give me a minute, there must be something...

Guy is a friggin genius. Of course we will win the premiership. We are Collingwood. Took him umpteen years to figure it out. Don't mistake the sure bet we win the big one this year for the stupidity of the dude who gets on the bandwagon.

Things I could do with a broken clock...

- hit Fraser Anning over the head without making an omelette
- improvised doorstop in event of zombie apocalypse
- use as prop in tasteful whisky commercial
- paperweight to hold down my ongoing correspondence with Josh Schache
- seasoning

Things I could do with a Robbo...

ok, give me a minute, there must be something...

Don't piss on him if he was on fire
Does that help

Remove this Banner Ad

Back