FTA-TV Arrow

Remove this Banner Ad

For the best, at least it regained its form before wrapping up, like the fact its 10 episodes which should see no filler.

Would have been interesting to see how a version of Arrow in the future with Diggle's son would work, but suppose there would be no-one really to carry the show.

I would say so. I don't see how he survives being lit on fire unless they used the dream program Curtis developed.
Yeah but we haven't seen the body. I honestly didn't see him surviving the Oliver fight but he did. Wonder who killed him though, feel as if it was Dante.

It would have had to be either Dante, Felicity, or Laurel. Laurel didn't seem to care enough and Felicity backtracked and allowed ARGUS to take him. That leaves Dante.

I also would hate it if he weren't dead now. They have brought him back when we have thought he was dead multiple times and they really can't keep doing it.

It would have had to be either Dante, Felicity, or Laurel. Laurel didn't seem to care enough and Felicity backtracked and allowed ARGUS to take him. That leaves Dante.

I also would hate it if he weren't dead now. They have brought him back when we have thought he was dead multiple times and they really can't keep doing it.
I dunno. Could it be what's-his-name? Star City Slasher?

Maybe its Emiko

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but only if Thea is back for it as well. I love Willa Holland.
I think she's finished with the show unfortunately.

I did feel jibbed that we got Nyssa for about 2 minutes and she only had 2 words. I mean, c'mon!

I do want Roy back in the present episodes though. I love Roy.

I think he has to come around soon because he and Rene now each other but they have never interacted in the show as far as I remember.
They both grew up in the glades so would be good if they wrote with with them knowing each other growing up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back