Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Try speedtests at different times of day (ie 6am, 9am, 5pm, 11pm etc), if it varies greatly its a congestion issue that a different provider might be able to help you with.

Try and have the modem plugged directly to where the source of internet is in the house on not a long cable.
I have many time the best Ive got was 18
I live near the ocean the copper is corroded
FTTN is s**t

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Has anyone ever converted a double carport/garage into a habitable living space (like a bedroom, bathroom living area?)
Any tips or stuff to think about?

I am considering it. I am able to do it in such a way that my existing lockup storeroom at the back could remain as could some space for open storage. So I wouldn't lose storage.
And my driveway is also quite large that I could easily still park 2 cars in front of it (and still have room for 2 visitor cars).

No. But I will be doing so in the near future. I have a 4 car garage under my house. Going to keep just 2 and convert the other 2 into a man cave/gym.

Would standard ceiling white paint be a suitable substitute for an undercoat on small patches on walls where you have used filler on cracks and the like?

I have a painter at the house now so I asked him for you. He said no as it will be too weak. You need to use an undercoat.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
I have a painter at the house now so I asked him for you. He said no as it will be too weak. You need to use an undercoat.
ask him what is the best quality paint to do a wet area like a bathroom and laundry with high humidity?
please
which brand etc

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Would standard ceiling white paint be a suitable substitute for an undercoat on small patches on walls where you have used filler on cracks and the like?
Its nice and thick so will cover very very minor faults in the wall and being flat will give good grip for the top coat.

Under coats are usually a lot thinner I dont know what the painter is saying up above (most just water down a disused tin of paint from the last job for undercoat)

You can get sand and fill undercoat which is really thick but needs sanding ,gives a nice finnish though

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
It works!!!

Thanks Cuzz09
ZomboMeme%2007032019144143.jpeg

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I'm going overseas next week. In my passport photo I'm clean shaven but have recently gone full facial hair. Is this going to be an issue?

raskolnikov

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

raskolnikov

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
And it really irritates me when people say, "Oh Croatia. Game of Thrones". I've never seen an episode of it in my life and never want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back