Are we realistically ever gonna win another flag in the next century?

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I'm even more confused. Are we treading water or are we on a treadmill? I can't help but think that doing both at the same time would be both difficult and deadly. Unless you're the Jesus of course.

I say yeah, probably, but then again it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't.

I'm bullish about this season tbh.

And I will be until about 15 minutes into the third quarter on Sunday.

Maybe longer.

Bit hard to say if we are going to win a flag from 2100 to 2200 at this stage. I'll get back to you in a few decades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who knows. I suspect long term that the bigger clubs will have an edge but this isn't the EPL.

We have talent but imo we need a new coach. Not going to get into a pro and con argument but I don't think we're going to seriously contend until there is someone else in the hot seat.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have talent but imo we need a new coach. Not going to get into a pro and con argument but I don't think we're going to seriously contend until there is someone else in the hot seat.

We'll know by the end of this season.

Who knows. I suspect long term that the bigger clubs will have an edge but this isn't the EPL.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
We've had a Leicester a few years ago to be fair.

As I enter my 59th season with North, I am reminded of my cold wintery childhood at Arden Street, hoping one day we might not win a Wooden Spoon.
So true - or celebrating our one win for the season like it was a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back