Player Watch #33: Kamdyn McIntosh - signed until 2023

endakis

i found love in a hopeless place
Feb 22, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
McIntosh played his best game for the club last night I would have thought, and his last month has been his best month of footy. Both Kmac and Brando went back to the 2s and very pleasingly returned to the 1s and improved. Really great to see. He has that Gaff, Smith, Polec rangy wingman rig... each of those guys and Mac has different strengths and weaknesses but if he can elevate himself to that kind of level that is massive for us. Some beautiful organic growth happening amongst the list. Couldn't be happier to see these guys developing.

I still love him for when he broke Daisy's shoulder in his first blooze game. Delicious

It was his first 10 minutes of AFL footy. 23 disposals, 5 bounces, 501 metres gained. T. Hunt got the 3 Brownlow votes (FMD!), but KMac got 3 votes from me. Was probably his best game until last night.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
It was his first 10 minutes of AFL footy. 23 disposals, 5 bounces, 501 metres gained. T. Hunt got the 3 Brownlow votes (FMD!), but KMac got 3 votes from me. Was probably his best game until last night.
What a time to be alive.

Sep 24, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I noticed that too last night, he runs to an opposition player with his arms as wide as they'll go at about 80% and then right as the oppo is about to kick he puts the hammer down and tries to smother.

...and thus a new nickname is born:

:fire: :fire: :fire: WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN :fire: :fire: :fire:

Rolls off the tongue.

Much easier as
WWIAFTM

I Pronunce as wee af Tom

Some say wee af Tim, but that is a perversion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Not enough love for this guy. He’s a Mean machine who runs the shortest distance between two points at full tilt.
Beast
BEAST MODE LAST NIGHT
th

That inside-out kick to Houli in the last quarter :raisedhands:

1. How did he see him?

2. How did he execute it so perfectly on the run?

ridiculous skill level

I'm actually disappointed in myself for not picking him in the goal kicking knockout comp. I was so close to putting his name down.

he played a great game I reckon, I gave him votes.

That kick in the last quarter, wowee..

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
1. How did he see him?

ridiculous skill level
For all the knocks on MacIntosh's kicking, I always thought he had one of the better boots in the side as long as he doesn't bite of more than he could chew... so much for that idea.

1. How did he see him?

ridiculous skill level

Surely he didn’t mean it.... surely

Did he?

He’s so goofy and unco looking but some of the tin ass stuff he pulls off is brilliant

For all the knocks on MacIntosh's kicking, I always thought he had one of the better boots in the side as long as he doesn't bite of more than he could chew... so much for that idea.

hes a weird one, hes actually nailed some of those really high degree of difficulty kicks over his career...

and then he misses a simple 15m pass

weird unit is kmac

Back