Competitions 2019 Richmond Goalkicking Knockout Competition

Were you as excited as I was when he kicked it? I had all but accepted I was gone in round 1.

sorry only just saw this.

absolutley.

i was on the edge of my seat celebrating when he was streaming inside 50 for him to then put it out on the full.

after that moment I thought I was gone.

and he was having such a s**t game.

then kicks the banana from no where, I was up and about!

Round 1: M Weller

Yes!

Picked him because I figured he was showing some form, and it was a good time for a 'high risk' option (better to get knocked out before I get invested in this than have to take the risky punt when it comes down to the last few).

Was at work until ~3qtr time, watching online and thought I was gone...left work, went to the pub to watch the last ~15mins and from when I got there, he got it a few times, but no joy...I figured I was gone, then I read a match report on the train home...

Yes!

Picked him because I figured he was showing some form, and it was a good time for a 'high risk' option (better to get knocked out before I get invested in this than have to take the risky punt when it comes down to the last few).

Much the same thinking here with Butler. Saving the players like Dusty, Lynch and Jack for the tougher games where they are more likely to score than others. Players like Butler, Weller, Castagna and some of the midfielders are for games we go in as favourites.

Much the same thinking here with Butler. Saving the players like Dusty, Lynch and Jack for the tougher games where they are more likely to score than others. Players like Butler, Weller, Castagna and some of the midfielders are for games we go in as favourites.

Dusty would have had you out this week...(wonder if that was due to 3 talls up forward meaning he spent less time there...).

Caddy will also be a good option when he returns (another reason to pick Weller...he probably wont be playing once Caddy comes back).

Goalkicking.png

And with that, we see the field of 40 players cut to just 17 after the very first round.

Back